My spouse and I both in our forties,never been on a cruise would like to go on one in January 2014. We like to be entertained,relax. And do sports as well We don't need a casino or wild nightclubs. And would like to go to the eastern or western Caribean
Which cruise line for a first trip
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Panama Canal cruise questions
- 2 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 3 Navigator of the Seas deck plan changes after 2014 refurbishment
- 4 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 5 What is best Caribbean cruise for the winter?
- 6 Please help with a Greek Cruise
- 7 Transportation from Orlando airport to port canavral
- 8 Post cruise Rome stay
- 9 trip insurance
- 10 Are Belize and Roatan (or any) planned Excursions worth it-?
- 11 Has anyone used Online Vacation Center to book a cruise?
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Royal Caribbean's new cruise ship Anthem of the Seas itineraries
- 14 Opinions of Alla Tours in St. Petersburg
- 15 Christmas on a Christmas River Cruise
- 16 Cruises to Alaska
- 17 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 18 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 19 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 20 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 21 Pride of America
- 22 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 23 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"