Hi, we are preparing to spend about $25K on a family cruise. This includes airfare, excursions, hotels, food, etc. Any thoughts on a specific credit card to maximise the best bang for our buck...We are open to to applying for a new card as well...Thanks in advance!
Which credit card for most benefits?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 2 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 3 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 4 An Epic Adventure
- 5 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 6 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 7 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 8 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 9 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 10 queen mary question
- 11 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cozumel excursions
- 15 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 16 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 17 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 18 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?