I'm a newbie here..Hmm. I've looked around, and found the neighborhood kinda interesting. See, I got a dilemma here. I've always wanted to travel and unwind. I don't know how to start planning for it. I don't even have any idea where to go. I mean, there's so many beautiful places! Should I book for a trip now? Where will I start?
I hope ya'all can help me.Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 무료 바다이야기 ⊙접-속:【kss998.com】⊙
- 2 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 3 Alaska Cruise
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Going!
- 6 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 7 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 8 Viking cruise in early October
- 9 Trip insurance
- 10 Husband is a green card holder
- 11 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 12 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 13 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 14 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 15 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 16 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 17 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 18 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 19 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 20 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 21 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 22 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 23 MSC splendida
- 24 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!