I'm a newbie here..Hmm. I've looked around, and found the neighborhood kinda interesting. See, I got a dilemma here. I've always wanted to travel and unwind. I don't know how to start planning for it. I don't even have any idea where to go. I mean, there's so many beautiful places! Should I book for a trip now? Where will I start?
I hope ya'all can help me.Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Princess - Needs Help!
- 2 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 3 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 4 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 5 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 6 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 7 Roll calls
- 8 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 9 What to pack for alaska
- 10 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 11 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 new england/canada cruise
- 14 Grand Celebration review
- 15 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 16 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 17 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 18 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 19 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 20 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 21 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 22 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 23 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 24 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Alaska Cruise