I'm a newbie here..Hmm. I've looked around, and found the neighborhood kinda interesting. See, I got a dilemma here. I've always wanted to travel and unwind. I don't know how to start planning for it. I don't even have any idea where to go. I mean, there's so many beautiful places! Should I book for a trip now? Where will I start?
I hope ya'all can help me.Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 4 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 5 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 9 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 10 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 11 Bucket List
- 12 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 13 European River Cruises - strategy
- 14 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 15 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 16 tips on disney cruises
- 17 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 18 Baggage storage before cruise
- 19 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 20 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 21 Quiet in the Forum
- 22 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 23 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 Travel Agent recommendation