I am turning 17 soon and when I do My family and I are going on a cruise. Plane lands in amsterdam we take a train to spain board the cruise and them it does france italy greece croatia and Turkey. I have no Idea what to bring please help if it helps and any advise would be great its my first time.
Thanks in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 2 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 3 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 4 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 5 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 6 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 7 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 8 Bucket List
- 9 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 10 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 11 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 12 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 13 European River Cruises - strategy
- 14 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 15 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 16 tips on disney cruises
- 17 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 18 Baggage storage before cruise
- 19 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 20 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 21 Quiet in the Forum
- 22 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 23 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 Travel Agent recommendation