According to an article I read today on MSN.com you should not eat
heavy sauces or dressing
raw veggie and fruits
sugary alcoholic drinks.
Someone tell me what's left?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 Bucket List
- 4 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 5 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 6 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 7 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 8 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 9 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 10 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 11 European River Cruises - strategy
- 12 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 13 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 14 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 15 tips on disney cruises
- 16 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 17 Baggage storage before cruise
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 20 Quiet in the Forum
- 21 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 22 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 Travel Agent recommendation
- 25 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea