My parents are leaving soon for a cruise from St. Petersburg to Moscow and they're wondering if they need to bring electric adaptors and converters to charge Kindles, cameras, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 2 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 3 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 4 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 5 Camera and binoculars
- 6 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 9 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 10 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 11 Cruise room options for three people
- 12 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 13 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 14 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 15 Dream A Little Dream
- 16 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 17 Singles Cruise Options
- 18 Well that was fast!
- 19 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 20 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 21 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 22 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 25 Gratutities on Quantum Class