We are first time cruisers, leaving for the Holy Land cruise at end of October. From what I can see, the shore excursions are very expensive (family of four soon adds up!) and wondered how easy it is to "do it yourself"? Our ports are Istanbul, Athens, Ephesus, Haifa and Ashdod. We would like to travel to Jerusalem when in Israel. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated. We are travelling with two teenagers. Thank-you.
What is the cheapest way to see the ports?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Silversea the BEST
- 2 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 3 Mediterranean cruise
- 4 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 5 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 6 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 7 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 8 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 9 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 10 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 11 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Steep cruise discounts
- 14 transfers in Venice
- 15 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines