We are first time cruisers, leaving for the Holy Land cruise at end of October. From what I can see, the shore excursions are very expensive (family of four soon adds up!) and wondered how easy it is to "do it yourself"? Our ports are Istanbul, Athens, Ephesus, Haifa and Ashdod. We would like to travel to Jerusalem when in Israel. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated. We are travelling with two teenagers. Thank-you.
What is the cheapest way to see the ports?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Tours in Greece
- 2 Azamara Excursions
- 3 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 6 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 7 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 8 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 9 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 10 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 13 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 14 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 15 TAMPA HOTEL
- 16 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 17 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 23 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 24 Jones Act
- 25 Cruise Experience Interview