We are first time cruisers, leaving for the Holy Land cruise at end of October. From what I can see, the shore excursions are very expensive (family of four soon adds up!) and wondered how easy it is to "do it yourself"? Our ports are Istanbul, Athens, Ephesus, Haifa and Ashdod. We would like to travel to Jerusalem when in Israel. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated. We are travelling with two teenagers. Thank-you.
What is the cheapest way to see the ports?
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises to Alaska
- 2 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 3 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 4 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 5 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 6 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 7 Pride of America
- 8 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 9 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 10 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 11 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 12 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 13 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple