I am planning a birthday trip to Miami and I would like to take a one day cruise on July 4th to the Bahamas from Miami. I want it to be a pretty fun cruise ride to the Bahamas and it will be a group of 3 to 4 girls going. Please let me know what cruise line to take for the day? Also, please feel free to share if you have had bad experiences on certain lines.
The Birthday Girl
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Bucket List
- 3 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 4 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 5 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 8 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 9 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 10 European River Cruises - strategy
- 11 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 12 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 13 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 14 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 15 tips on disney cruises
- 16 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 17 Baggage storage before cruise
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 20 Quiet in the Forum
- 21 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 22 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 Travel Agent recommendation
- 25 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea