I am planning a birthday trip to Miami and I would like to take a one day cruise on July 4th to the Bahamas from Miami. I want it to be a pretty fun cruise ride to the Bahamas and it will be a group of 3 to 4 girls going. Please let me know what cruise line to take for the day? Also, please feel free to share if you have had bad experiences on certain lines.
The Birthday Girl
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 2 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 3 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 4 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 5 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 6 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 7 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 10 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 11 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 12 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 13 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 14 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 15 Repositioning Cruise
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 18 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 20 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 21 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 22 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 23 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 24 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 25 Considering a Tauck river cruise