I am planning a birthday trip to Miami and I would like to take a one day cruise on July 4th to the Bahamas from Miami. I want it to be a pretty fun cruise ride to the Bahamas and it will be a group of 3 to 4 girls going. Please let me know what cruise line to take for the day? Also, please feel free to share if you have had bad experiences on certain lines.
The Birthday Girl
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 2 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 3 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 4 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 8 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 9 European cruise suggestions?
- 10 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 11 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 12 Going!
- 13 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 14 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 15 Viking cruise in early October
- 16 Trip insurance
- 17 Husband is a green card holder
- 18 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 19 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 20 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 21 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 24 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 25 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"