I am planning a birthday trip to Miami and I would like to take a one day cruise on July 4th to the Bahamas from Miami. I want it to be a pretty fun cruise ride to the Bahamas and it will be a group of 3 to 4 girls going. Please let me know what cruise line to take for the day? Also, please feel free to share if you have had bad experiences on certain lines.
The Birthday Girl
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 2 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 3 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 4 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 5 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 6 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 7 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 8 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 9 MSC splendida
- 10 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 11 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 12 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 13 Trip insurance
- 14 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 15 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 16 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 17 Shore excursions
- 18 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 19 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 20 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 21 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 22 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 23 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 24 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 25 Hotel near Alees de L'Oulle