Although I've cruised a lot and brought everything from wine to water on board very openly, I'm not familiar with Carnival or it's policies. I think I recall reading that Carnival has made some changes and there are certain things you can no longer bring on board. My daughter will be sailing on The Ecstasy to Ensenada next week and asked me to inquire....I believe the new rules say wine is OK but no hard liquor...is this correct? Any problem with bottled water or the small boxes of fruit drinks? Thanks
What does Carnival allow you to bring on board? Water? Soda? Wine?
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises to Alaska
- 2 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 3 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 6 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 7 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 8 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 9 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 10 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 11 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 14 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 15 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 16 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 19 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 20 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 21 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 23 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 24 post-cruise help in Miami
- 25 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas