I would love to take my kids on an Alaskan cruise. They are 6 and 8. Is that too young to enjoy? Any thoughts on ideal age?
What age for Alaska cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 2 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 3 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Formal nights on cruise
- 6 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 7 Norwegian Dawn
- 8 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 9 Alaska Cruise
- 10 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 11 Assult on Golden Princess
- 12 Alaska in summer
- 13 Veendam vs. Summit
- 14 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 15 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 16 1 night in Denali
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Antarctica Cruise
- 19 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 20 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 21 Cruise worries
- 22 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 25 An Introduction to new member