My husband & I will be in Samana, Dominican Republic, on January 27, 2012 and have the chance to take a whale watching excursion. It's pricey & something we've never done before & there's no guarantee we'll even see whales so early in the year. I was wondering if anyone has done it. Is it worthwhile? Is there a way to check with some oceanic group to see if the pods are even in the area? Any help here is really appreciated.
Whale Watching Excursion in Samana
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 2 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 3 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 4 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?