My husband & I will be in Samana, Dominican Republic, on January 27, 2012 and have the chance to take a whale watching excursion. It's pricey & something we've never done before & there's no guarantee we'll even see whales so early in the year. I was wondering if anyone has done it. Is it worthwhile? Is there a way to check with some oceanic group to see if the pods are even in the area? Any help here is really appreciated.
Whale Watching Excursion in Samana
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 3 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 4 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 5 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Formal dress required?
- 8 Cruise Deals - New Caledonia & Vanuatu Round Trip
- 9 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 10 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 11 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 12 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 13 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 14 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam