We are interested in snorkel excursions while docked in Costa Maya. Has anyone taken the company...Costa Maya Cruise Excursions? They claim to do individual parties in uncrowded waters which we prefer! We are very experienced snorkelers and hope to see a wide variety of coral and sea creatures. Any other suggestions for trips that are not NCL sponsored? Any suggestions , in general, to do while at this port? We are couple with a 20 year old and like fun! How was your cruise on the Epic? Any tips to pass on to anyone? Thank you.
Western Caribbean.. NCL Epic...?'s on shore excursions
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 2 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 3 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 4 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 5 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 6 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 7 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 8 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 9 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 10 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 11 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 12 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 13 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 14 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 15 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 16 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 17 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 18 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 19 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 20 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 21 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 22 post-cruise help in Miami
- 23 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas
- 24 How much money do waiters make?
- 25 Celebrity Or RCL. Which use fresh flowers and real whipped cream?