Traveling on Carnival Glory ship Jan 8-15th. We stop at Cozumel, Belize City, Isla Roatan & Grand Cayman. Three couples going & we are trying to decide on excursions. Are they worth the money, can we do stuff easier on our own? Which would have the best snorkeling, Cozumel or Cayman? Four of us are doing a Mayan ruins tour in Belize & 2 are going fishing, so snorkeling there is out. Favorite places to see, do, eat in these places or any other info about excursions would be helpful.
Western Caribbean cruise in Jan. -- wanting excursion recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 2 Alaska
- 3 Silversea the BEST
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Mediterranean cruise
- 6 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 7 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 8 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 9 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 10 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 11 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 12 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 13 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 14 Steep cruise discounts
- 15 transfers in Venice
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines