Traveling on Carnival Glory ship Jan 8-15th. We stop at Cozumel, Belize City, Isla Roatan & Grand Cayman. Three couples going & we are trying to decide on excursions. Are they worth the money, can we do stuff easier on our own? Which would have the best snorkeling, Cozumel or Cayman? Four of us are doing a Mayan ruins tour in Belize & 2 are going fishing, so snorkeling there is out. Favorite places to see, do, eat in these places or any other info about excursions would be helpful.
Western Caribbean cruise in Jan. -- wanting excursion recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 2 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 3 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 4 An Epic Adventure
- 5 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 6 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 7 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 8 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 9 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 10 queen mary question
- 11 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cozumel excursions
- 15 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 16 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 17 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 18 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?