Traveling on Carnival Glory ship Jan 8-15th. We stop at Cozumel, Belize City, Isla Roatan & Grand Cayman. Three couples going & we are trying to decide on excursions. Are they worth the money, can we do stuff easier on our own? Which would have the best snorkeling, Cozumel or Cayman? Four of us are doing a Mayan ruins tour in Belize & 2 are going fishing, so snorkeling there is out. Favorite places to see, do, eat in these places or any other info about excursions would be helpful.
Western Caribbean cruise in Jan. -- wanting excursion recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 2 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 3 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 6 Staterooms
- 7 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 8 Sea sickness
- 9 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 10 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 11 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 12 Parking in Miami
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 South Pacific
- 15 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 16 Celebrity Constellation
- 17 Please help with cruise planning.
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Be careful out there ...
- 21 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 22 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 23 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 24 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 25 European cruises with Europeans