Traveling on Carnival Glory ship Jan 8-15th. We stop at Cozumel, Belize City, Isla Roatan & Grand Cayman. Three couples going & we are trying to decide on excursions. Are they worth the money, can we do stuff easier on our own? Which would have the best snorkeling, Cozumel or Cayman? Four of us are doing a Mayan ruins tour in Belize & 2 are going fishing, so snorkeling there is out. Favorite places to see, do, eat in these places or any other info about excursions would be helpful.
Western Caribbean cruise in Jan. -- wanting excursion recommendations.
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 2 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 3 Pride of America
- 4 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 5 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 8 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 9 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 10 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 11 Cruises to Alaska
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple