Anyone have any comments on the weather from Lisbon to Barbados? We're thinking of doing the "Windsurf" crossing. It seems like Nov. would be tough on the open seas. I hope someone can tell me I'm wrong.
Weather on Transatlantic in Nov.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Finally booked, Yea!
- 2 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 3 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 4 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 5 Sea sickness
- 6 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 7 car rental from Miami Port
- 8 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 9 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 10 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 11 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 15 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 16 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 17 Staterooms
- 18 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 19 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 20 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 21 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 22 Parking in Miami
- 23 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 24 South Pacific
- 25 Any update on Navigator delay?