We are taking my 90 year old mother on a Crystal cruise from Florida through Panama Canal to Chile over Christmas holiday 2005, and was wondering what the temperature is like on the sea and in the ports. Will we need very warm clothes even though it is summer in the southern hemisphere? Also, what kind of formal wear for dinner is appropritate in the dining room at that season? Do all the woman wear dresses with bare shoulders? Is black worn at that time of year? My mother will not enjoy herself if she is not dressed like the other ladies. Please advise on suitable wear on and off the boat. Thanks for your time.
Weather on SouthAmerica cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 2 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 3 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 4 Tours in Greece
- 5 Formal nights on cruise
- 6 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 7 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 8 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 9 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 12 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 13 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 14 TAMPA HOTEL
- 15 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 16 Azamara Excursions
- 17 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 23 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 24 Jones Act
- 25 Cruise Experience Interview