We are taking my 90 year old mother on a Crystal cruise from Florida through Panama Canal to Chile over Christmas holiday 2005, and was wondering what the temperature is like on the sea and in the ports. Will we need very warm clothes even though it is summer in the southern hemisphere? Also, what kind of formal wear for dinner is appropritate in the dining room at that season? Do all the woman wear dresses with bare shoulders? Is black worn at that time of year? My mother will not enjoy herself if she is not dressed like the other ladies. Please advise on suitable wear on and off the boat. Thanks for your time.
Weather on SouthAmerica cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 Steep cruise discounts
- 4 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 5 Staying active on a river cruise
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 8 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 9 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 12 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 Which cruise one to use??
- 15 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 18 Formal nights on cruise
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Cruises for singles
- 21 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 22 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 23 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 24 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 25 Mediterranean Cruise in October