We are taking my 90 year old mother on a Crystal cruise from Florida through Panama Canal to Chile over Christmas holiday 2005, and was wondering what the temperature is like on the sea and in the ports. Will we need very warm clothes even though it is summer in the southern hemisphere? Also, what kind of formal wear for dinner is appropritate in the dining room at that season? Do all the woman wear dresses with bare shoulders? Is black worn at that time of year? My mother will not enjoy herself if she is not dressed like the other ladies. Please advise on suitable wear on and off the boat. Thanks for your time.
Weather on SouthAmerica cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 4 1 night in Denali
- 5 Veendam vs. Summit
- 6 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 7 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 8 Antarctica Cruise
- 9 Alaska in summer
- 10 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 11 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 12 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 13 Cruise worries
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 18 An Introduction to new member
- 19 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 20 Sunday in Livorno
- 21 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 22 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 23 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old
- 24 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 25 A Cruise Review: The Connie Anew