We are taking my 90 year old mother on a Crystal cruise from Florida through Panama Canal to Chile over Christmas holiday 2005, and was wondering what the temperature is like on the sea and in the ports. Will we need very warm clothes even though it is summer in the southern hemisphere? Also, what kind of formal wear for dinner is appropritate in the dining room at that season? Do all the woman wear dresses with bare shoulders? Is black worn at that time of year? My mother will not enjoy herself if she is not dressed like the other ladies. Please advise on suitable wear on and off the boat. Thanks for your time.
Weather on SouthAmerica cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Taking alcohol on board.
- 2 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 3 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 8 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 9 MIA to dock
- 10 Big ship or small ship?
- 11 Alaska in June
- 12 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 13 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 14 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 15 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 16 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 17 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 18 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 19 Assult on Golden Princess
- 20 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 21 Ultimate beverage package
- 22 Majesty of the Seas
- 23 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 24 A Fun Victory Escape
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Caribbean - Small Details Questions