We are taking my 90 year old mother on a Crystal cruise from Florida through Panama Canal to Chile over Christmas holiday 2005, and was wondering what the temperature is like on the sea and in the ports. Will we need very warm clothes even though it is summer in the southern hemisphere? Also, what kind of formal wear for dinner is appropritate in the dining room at that season? Do all the woman wear dresses with bare shoulders? Is black worn at that time of year? My mother will not enjoy herself if she is not dressed like the other ladies. Please advise on suitable wear on and off the boat. Thanks for your time.
Weather on SouthAmerica cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Can anyone suggest the parking areas near tampa cruise?
- 2 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 3 Norovirus
- 4 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 5 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 6 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 7 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 8 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 9 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 10 Will we like European river cruises?
- 11 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 12 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 13 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 14 An Epic Adventure
- 15 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 16 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 17 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 18 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 19 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 20 queen mary question
- 21 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 22 Back from Epic cruise
- 23 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 24 Cozumel excursions
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10