We are taking my 90 year old mother on a Crystal cruise from Florida through Panama Canal to Chile over Christmas holiday 2005, and was wondering what the temperature is like on the sea and in the ports. Will we need very warm clothes even though it is summer in the southern hemisphere? Also, what kind of formal wear for dinner is appropritate in the dining room at that season? Do all the woman wear dresses with bare shoulders? Is black worn at that time of year? My mother will not enjoy herself if she is not dressed like the other ladies. Please advise on suitable wear on and off the boat. Thanks for your time.
Weather on SouthAmerica cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 2 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 3 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 6 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 7 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 8 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam