My family and I would like to take a Disney cruise but we keep hearing about so many different problems on some cruise lines, such as fires where everyone needs to be evacuated, food poisoning, mysterious illnesses. Has anyone ever heard of a problem like this on a Disney ship? Also, if you have been on a Disney cruise, please tell us about it. My wife and I would like to take my 7 year old grand daughter, will my grand daughter have fun? Are there things she can do so my wife and I can be alone by the pool sometimes? Are there things the 3 of us can do together? Thanks.
We want to take a Disney Cruise BUT....
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 car rental from Miami Port
- 2 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 3 Sea sickness
- 4 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 5 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 6 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 9 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 10 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 11 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 12 Staterooms
- 13 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 14 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 15 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 16 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 17 Parking in Miami
- 18 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 19 South Pacific
- 20 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 21 Celebrity Constellation
- 22 Please help with cruise planning.
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 Be careful out there ...