My family and I would like to take a Disney cruise but we keep hearing about so many different problems on some cruise lines, such as fires where everyone needs to be evacuated, food poisoning, mysterious illnesses. Has anyone ever heard of a problem like this on a Disney ship? Also, if you have been on a Disney cruise, please tell us about it. My wife and I would like to take my 7 year old grand daughter, will my grand daughter have fun? Are there things she can do so my wife and I can be alone by the pool sometimes? Are there things the 3 of us can do together? Thanks.
We want to take a Disney Cruise BUT....
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 5 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 6 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 7 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 8 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 9 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 10 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 11 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 transfers in Venice
- 14 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Pavlus Travel
- 17 Cape Horn Cruise
- 18 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 19 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 20 Cruise Experience Interview
- 21 regent navigator showers
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 25 Steep cruise discounts