My family and I would like to take a Disney cruise but we keep hearing about so many different problems on some cruise lines, such as fires where everyone needs to be evacuated, food poisoning, mysterious illnesses. Has anyone ever heard of a problem like this on a Disney ship? Also, if you have been on a Disney cruise, please tell us about it. My wife and I would like to take my 7 year old grand daughter, will my grand daughter have fun? Are there things she can do so my wife and I can be alone by the pool sometimes? Are there things the 3 of us can do together? Thanks.
We want to take a Disney Cruise BUT....
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Will we like European river cruises?
- 2 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 3 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 4 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 5 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 6 An Epic Adventure
- 7 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 8 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 9 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 10 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 11 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 12 queen mary question
- 13 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 14 Back from Epic cruise
- 15 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cozumel excursions
- 17 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 18 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 19 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 22 A Disappointing Conquest
- 23 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 24 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 25 Wind on board