My family and I would like to take a Disney cruise but we keep hearing about so many different problems on some cruise lines, such as fires where everyone needs to be evacuated, food poisoning, mysterious illnesses. Has anyone ever heard of a problem like this on a Disney ship? Also, if you have been on a Disney cruise, please tell us about it. My wife and I would like to take my 7 year old grand daughter, will my grand daughter have fun? Are there things she can do so my wife and I can be alone by the pool sometimes? Are there things the 3 of us can do together? Thanks.
We want to take a Disney Cruise BUT....
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Jones Act
- 2 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 5 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 6 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 7 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 10 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 11 river cruise cabins
- 12 Cape Horn Cruise
- 13 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 14 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 15 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 16 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 17 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 18 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 19 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 20 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 21 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 23 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 24 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 25 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?