Are these a thing of the past? I am researching for my son & DIL .They leave for a Disney cruise in a week's time. I was wondering what is the best way for the family to stay in touch on board. Our 9 year old autistic grandson needs constant attention and the fact that the family WILL be seperated a good deal of the time warrants some kind of communication. Am thinking a cell phone would be too expensive an option. Can anyone help please
Walkie Talkie's on board
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Panama Canal cruise questions
- 2 Has anyone used Online Vacation Center to book a cruise?
- 3 Transportation from Orlando airport to port canavral
- 4 Post cruise Rome stay
- 5 Navigator of the Seas deck plan changes after 2014 refurbishment
- 6 trip insurance
- 7 Are Belize and Roatan (or any) planned Excursions worth it-?
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Royal Caribbean's new cruise ship Anthem of the Seas itineraries
- 10 Opinions of Alla Tours in St. Petersburg
- 11 Christmas on a Christmas River Cruise
- 12 Cruises to Alaska
- 13 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 14 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 15 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 16 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 17 Pride of America
- 18 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 19 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 20 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 23 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 24 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 25 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries