My husband and I took our 5th T.A. cruise in November onboard the Vof the Seas, actually our 2nd on the Voyager. We had a great time. Weather a little cool and windy the first few days, but after that - very pleasant. The absolutely best thing was the Consierge Club cocktail hour every afternoon for Diamond and Diamond Plus members - complete with hors d'ourves and dance music. We really loved it. So much that we booked the return voyage from Galveston to Southhampton in April. We recommend RCCL to everyone. As far as shipboard amenities go, Celebrity (owned by RCCL) is still our favorite. But the terrific service for Diamond members on RCCL is worth it! MO
voyager of the seas, 11/29/08
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Majesty of the Seas
- 2 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 3 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 6 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 7 Taking alcohol on board.
- 8 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 11 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 12 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 13 MIA to dock
- 14 Big ship or small ship?
- 15 Alaska in June
- 16 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 17 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 18 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 19 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 20 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 21 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 22 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 23 Assult on Golden Princess
- 24 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 25 Ultimate beverage package