My husband and I took our 5th T.A. cruise in November onboard the Vof the Seas, actually our 2nd on the Voyager. We had a great time. Weather a little cool and windy the first few days, but after that - very pleasant. The absolutely best thing was the Consierge Club cocktail hour every afternoon for Diamond and Diamond Plus members - complete with hors d'ourves and dance music. We really loved it. So much that we booked the return voyage from Galveston to Southhampton in April. We recommend RCCL to everyone. As far as shipboard amenities go, Celebrity (owned by RCCL) is still our favorite. But the terrific service for Diamond members on RCCL is worth it! MO
voyager of the seas, 11/29/08
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 Steep cruise discounts
- 4 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 5 Staying active on a river cruise
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 8 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 9 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 12 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 Which cruise one to use??
- 15 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 18 Formal nights on cruise
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Cruises for singles
- 21 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 22 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 23 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 24 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 25 Mediterranean Cruise in October