My husband and I took our 5th T.A. cruise in November onboard the Vof the Seas, actually our 2nd on the Voyager. We had a great time. Weather a little cool and windy the first few days, but after that - very pleasant. The absolutely best thing was the Consierge Club cocktail hour every afternoon for Diamond and Diamond Plus members - complete with hors d'ourves and dance music. We really loved it. So much that we booked the return voyage from Galveston to Southhampton in April. We recommend RCCL to everyone. As far as shipboard amenities go, Celebrity (owned by RCCL) is still our favorite. But the terrific service for Diamond members on RCCL is worth it! MO
voyager of the seas, 11/29/08
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 5 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 6 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 7 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 8 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 transfers in Venice
- 13 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Pavlus Travel
- 16 Cape Horn Cruise
- 17 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 18 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 19 Cruise Experience Interview
- 20 regent navigator showers
- 21 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 24 Steep cruise discounts
- 25 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!