My husband and I took our 5th T.A. cruise in November onboard the Vof the Seas, actually our 2nd on the Voyager. We had a great time. Weather a little cool and windy the first few days, but after that - very pleasant. The absolutely best thing was the Consierge Club cocktail hour every afternoon for Diamond and Diamond Plus members - complete with hors d'ourves and dance music. We really loved it. So much that we booked the return voyage from Galveston to Southhampton in April. We recommend RCCL to everyone. As far as shipboard amenities go, Celebrity (owned by RCCL) is still our favorite. But the terrific service for Diamond members on RCCL is worth it! MO
voyager of the seas, 11/29/08
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 2 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 3 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 4 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 5 1 night in Denali
- 6 Veendam vs. Summit
- 7 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 8 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 9 Antarctica Cruise
- 10 Alaska in summer
- 11 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 12 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 13 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 14 Cruise worries
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 19 An Introduction to new member
- 20 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 21 Sunday in Livorno
- 22 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 23 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 24 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old
- 25 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise