My husband and I took our 5th T.A. cruise in November onboard the Vof the Seas, actually our 2nd on the Voyager. We had a great time. Weather a little cool and windy the first few days, but after that - very pleasant. The absolutely best thing was the Consierge Club cocktail hour every afternoon for Diamond and Diamond Plus members - complete with hors d'ourves and dance music. We really loved it. So much that we booked the return voyage from Galveston to Southhampton in April. We recommend RCCL to everyone. As far as shipboard amenities go, Celebrity (owned by RCCL) is still our favorite. But the terrific service for Diamond members on RCCL is worth it! MO
voyager of the seas, 11/29/08
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 3 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 4 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 5 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 6 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 7 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 8 Alaska
- 9 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 10 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 11 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 14 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 15 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 16 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 17 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 20 seascanner.com
- 21 Noordam VF4038
- 22 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 23 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 24 Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Viking River Cruise--Portugal