Me & my wife are planning to take a 7 day Western Carribean Cruise and we are wondering if we may have any immigration problems in ports of call (Cayman, Cozumel etc.) We both have Green Cards, which is all we need to take the cruise but it would suck to be stuck on the ship becasue Caymans require a visa or something like that. If any non-US citizens have taken a cruise over the past year or so and could share the experience we would greatly appreciate it.
Visa Requirements for Non-US Citizens
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Taking alcohol on board.
- 6 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 9 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 10 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 11 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 12 MIA to dock
- 13 Big ship or small ship?
- 14 Alaska in June
- 15 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 16 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 17 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 18 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 19 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 20 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 21 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 22 Assult on Golden Princess
- 23 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 24 Ultimate beverage package
- 25 Majesty of the Seas