Me & my wife are planning to take a 7 day Western Carribean Cruise and we are wondering if we may have any immigration problems in ports of call (Cayman, Cozumel etc.) We both have Green Cards, which is all we need to take the cruise but it would suck to be stuck on the ship becasue Caymans require a visa or something like that. If any non-US citizens have taken a cruise over the past year or so and could share the experience we would greatly appreciate it.
Visa Requirements for Non-US Citizens
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Tours in Greece
- 2 Azamara Excursions
- 3 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 6 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 7 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 8 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 9 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 10 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 13 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 14 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 15 TAMPA HOTEL
- 16 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 17 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 23 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 24 Jones Act
- 25 Cruise Experience Interview