Me & my wife are planning to take a 7 day Western Carribean Cruise and we are wondering if we may have any immigration problems in ports of call (Cayman, Cozumel etc.) We both have Green Cards, which is all we need to take the cruise but it would suck to be stuck on the ship becasue Caymans require a visa or something like that. If any non-US citizens have taken a cruise over the past year or so and could share the experience we would greatly appreciate it.
Visa Requirements for Non-US Citizens
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 3 Pavlus Travel
- 4 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 5 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 6 Legend of the Seas
- 7 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 8 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 9 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 10 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 11 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 12 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 13 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 14 Alaska
- 15 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 16 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 17 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 20 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 21 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 22 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 23 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 24 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 25 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way