Me & my wife are planning to take a 7 day Western Carribean Cruise and we are wondering if we may have any immigration problems in ports of call (Cayman, Cozumel etc.) We both have Green Cards, which is all we need to take the cruise but it would suck to be stuck on the ship becasue Caymans require a visa or something like that. If any non-US citizens have taken a cruise over the past year or so and could share the experience we would greatly appreciate it.
Visa Requirements for Non-US Citizens
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 2 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?