I am a little confused as to the Visa requirements for St. Pete Russia. I am told that if i book a excursion via my cruise line then a visa is NOT needed. However if i plan to go independently i DO need one. Is this correct? If so i have heard that the visa is hard to get and expensive. How expensive? And what do people mean by difficult? Do i have to write a 100 page thesis on why i want to visit Russia?
Visa requirements for cruise port in St. Petersberg,Russia
- 1 Azamara cruises
- 2 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 3 Cruising?
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 6 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 7 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 8 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 9 Florida Bus
- 10 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 11 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 12 Please help with Ketchikan
- 13 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 14 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 15 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 16 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 17 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 20 Cruising to Iceland
- 21 San Diego Zoo
- 22 excursions with outside vendors
- 23 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 24 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 25 Best Western Condado v. Sheraton Old San Juan PR