A friend of mine who is an Indian passport holder, is booked for a cruise in end of August. This cruise reenters Canada 2-3 times from US land/water. She urgently wants to know if a single entry visa would suffice as she has heard that it could provided the 2nd entry is not from non US international waters. Can someone verify this or point me towards some reputable source please.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Camera and binoculars
- 2 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 5 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 6 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 7 Cruise room options for three people
- 8 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 9 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 10 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 11 Dream A Little Dream
- 12 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 13 Singles Cruise Options
- 14 Well that was fast!
- 15 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 16 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 17 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 18 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 21 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 22 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 23 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 24 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen
- 25 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.