A friend of mine who is an Indian passport holder, is booked for a cruise in end of August. This cruise reenters Canada 2-3 times from US land/water. She urgently wants to know if a single entry visa would suffice as she has heard that it could provided the 2nd entry is not from non US international waters. Can someone verify this or point me towards some reputable source please.
Thanks a lot!
Visa Question for cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 2 river cruise cabins
- 3 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 4 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 5 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 8 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 11 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 12 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 13 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 14 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 15 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 16 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 17 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 18 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 19 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 20 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 21 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 22 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!
- 23 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 24 How do I choose/change a dinner seating time on Celebrity?
- 25 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen