A friend of mine who is an Indian passport holder, is booked for a cruise in end of August. This cruise reenters Canada 2-3 times from US land/water. She urgently wants to know if a single entry visa would suffice as she has heard that it could provided the 2nd entry is not from non US international waters. Can someone verify this or point me towards some reputable source please.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 2 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 3 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen
- 6 Dream A Little Dream
- 7 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 8 Seabourn Sojourn Singapore-Mumbai, March 2015
- 9 Cruise room options for three people
- 10 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 11 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 12 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 13 Norwegian Dawn
- 14 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 15 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 16 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 17 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 18 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 19 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 20 Greece Italy Cruise
- 21 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 22 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 23 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 24 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 25 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?