A friend of mine who is an Indian passport holder, is booked for a cruise in end of August. This cruise reenters Canada 2-3 times from US land/water. She urgently wants to know if a single entry visa would suffice as she has heard that it could provided the 2nd entry is not from non US international waters. Can someone verify this or point me towards some reputable source please.
Thanks a lot!
Visa Question for cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 2 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 3 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 4 Taking alcohol on board.
- 5 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 8 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 9 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 10 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 11 MIA to dock
- 12 Big ship or small ship?
- 13 Alaska in June
- 14 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 15 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 16 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 17 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 18 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 19 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 20 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 21 Assult on Golden Princess
- 22 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 23 Ultimate beverage package
- 24 Majesty of the Seas
- 25 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come