A friend of mine who is an Indian passport holder, is booked for a cruise in end of August. This cruise reenters Canada 2-3 times from US land/water. She urgently wants to know if a single entry visa would suffice as she has heard that it could provided the 2nd entry is not from non US international waters. Can someone verify this or point me towards some reputable source please.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruisewear on Princess
- 2 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 3 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 4 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 5 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 6 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 7 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 8 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 9 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 10 European River Cruises - strategy
- 11 Port Canaveral
- 12 Formal nights
- 13 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 16 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 17 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 18 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 21 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 22 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 23 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 24 Carnival Vista creams dock will exiting port of Messina!
- 25 cheaper to do round trip from Rome (R/T) vs. Rome and Venice (O/W)