A friend of mine who is an Indian passport holder, is booked for a cruise in end of August. This cruise reenters Canada 2-3 times from US land/water. She urgently wants to know if a single entry visa would suffice as she has heard that it could provided the 2nd entry is not from non US international waters. Can someone verify this or point me towards some reputable source please.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 2 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 3 Celebrity Solstice
- 4 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 5 Cruising Hacks
- 6 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 7 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 8 Traveling Solo
- 9 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 11 Disembarking with HAL
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 norwegian cruise line
- 14 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 15 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 16 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 17 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 18 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 19 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 20 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 21 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze
- 22 Norwegian Fjords cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 24 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 25 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?