A friend of mine who is an Indian passport holder, is booked for a cruise in end of August. This cruise reenters Canada 2-3 times from US land/water. She urgently wants to know if a single entry visa would suffice as she has heard that it could provided the 2nd entry is not from non US international waters. Can someone verify this or point me towards some reputable source please.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
- 2 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Carnival Glory or Conquest? Amber grove or Halff moon CAY?
- 5 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 6 Haines, AK: Eagle Preserve rafting or Chilkoot Lake kayaking?
- 7 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 8 Norwegian Getaway Balconies
- 9 Ultimate Beverage Package
- 10 September Viking Cruise
- 11 Looking for El Chapo
- 12 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 13 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 14 Grand Circle Cruise Line, A Medical Disaster
- 15 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 16 Princess in Bangkok
- 17 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 18 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 19 A stop in Brunei.
- 20 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 21 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 22 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 23 Tricky planning
- 24 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale
- 25 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?