A friend of mine who is an Indian passport holder, is booked for a cruise in end of August. This cruise reenters Canada 2-3 times from US land/water. She urgently wants to know if a single entry visa would suffice as she has heard that it could provided the 2nd entry is not from non US international waters. Can someone verify this or point me towards some reputable source please.
Thanks a lot!
Visa Question for cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 2 Considering European river cruise?
- 3 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 4 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 5 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 6 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 7 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 8 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 9 Formal dress required?
- 10 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 11 River Cruising
- 12 Assult on Golden Princess
- 13 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 14 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 15 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 16 discount travel agents
- 17 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Barge cruises in France
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 24 Alaska in summer
- 25 Majesty of the Seas