We have rooms at the back of the ship which I've heard provide a nice 180 view. I've read that some people stay on their balconies while others urge people to go up on deck for a panoramic view. When should we stay in our rooms and when is it worth it to go up?
I also ran into a review that complained of soot, hoping this isn't a chronic problem as we won't spend any time out there if that's the case.....
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 스탁론 주식갤러리 n1inve.com
- 2 Andro Beast
- 3 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 4 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 5 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 6 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 7 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 8 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 9 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 10 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 11 MSC splendida
- 12 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 15 Trip insurance
- 16 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 17 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 18 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 19 Shore excursions
- 20 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 21 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 24 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 25 My first river cruise 12-2017
Views from AFT balcony rooms for Alaska -- when to go up or stay in?