We have rooms at the back of the ship which I've heard provide a nice 180 view. I've read that some people stay on their balconies while others urge people to go up on deck for a panoramic view. When should we stay in our rooms and when is it worth it to go up?
I also ran into a review that complained of soot, hoping this isn't a chronic problem as we won't spend any time out there if that's the case.....
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 파워볼 배팅법 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Murder on the High Sea
- 3 Princess - Needs Help!
- 4 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 5 Antarctica Adventure
- 6 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 7 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 8 Short luxury cruise
- 9 Roll calls
- 10 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 11 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 12 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 13 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 14 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 15 What to pack for alaska
- 16 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Grand Celebration review
- 19 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 20 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 21 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 22 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 23 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 24 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 25 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
Views from AFT balcony rooms for Alaska -- when to go up or stay in?