We have rooms at the back of the ship which I've heard provide a nice 180 view. I've read that some people stay on their balconies while others urge people to go up on deck for a panoramic view. When should we stay in our rooms and when is it worth it to go up?
I also ran into a review that complained of soot, hoping this isn't a chronic problem as we won't spend any time out there if that's the case.....
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Helpdesk: YAHOO GET the App YAHOO CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 5 Alaska Cruise
- 6 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 7 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 8 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 9 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 10 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 11 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 14 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 15 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 16 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 17 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 18 Tauck River Cruises
- 19 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 20 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 21 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 22 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 23 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 25 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
Views from AFT balcony rooms for Alaska -- when to go up or stay in?