We have rooms at the back of the ship which I've heard provide a nice 180 view. I've read that some people stay on their balconies while others urge people to go up on deck for a panoramic view. When should we stay in our rooms and when is it worth it to go up?
I also ran into a review that complained of soot, hoping this isn't a chronic problem as we won't spend any time out there if that's the case.....
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 European River Cruises - strategy
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 4 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 5 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 6 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 tips on disney cruises
- 9 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 10 Baggage storage before cruise
- 11 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 12 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 15 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 16 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 17 Travel Agent recommendation
- 18 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 19 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 22 Carnival tour to Sayulita?
- 23 Season's Greetings
- 24 RCCL went from great to poor
- 25 Small Group Buenos Aires Open Jan 2017
Views from AFT balcony rooms for Alaska -- when to go up or stay in?