We have rooms at the back of the ship which I've heard provide a nice 180 view. I've read that some people stay on their balconies while others urge people to go up on deck for a panoramic view. When should we stay in our rooms and when is it worth it to go up?
I also ran into a review that complained of soot, hoping this isn't a chronic problem as we won't spend any time out there if that's the case.....
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 2 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 3 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 4 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 8 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 9 European cruise suggestions?
- 10 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 11 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 12 Going!
- 13 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 14 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 15 Viking cruise in early October
- 16 Trip insurance
- 17 Husband is a green card holder
- 18 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 19 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 20 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 21 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 24 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 25 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
Views from AFT balcony rooms for Alaska -- when to go up or stay in?