We have rooms at the back of the ship which I've heard provide a nice 180 view. I've read that some people stay on their balconies while others urge people to go up on deck for a panoramic view. When should we stay in our rooms and when is it worth it to go up?
I also ran into a review that complained of soot, hoping this isn't a chronic problem as we won't spend any time out there if that's the case.....
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 2 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 3 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 4 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 5 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 6 What to pack South America
- 7 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 8 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 9 Cruisewear on Princess
- 10 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 11 Cruise facts
- 12 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 13 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 14 Quiet in the Forum
- 15 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 18 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 19 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 20 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 21 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 22 inoculations
- 23 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 24 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 25 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
Views from AFT balcony rooms for Alaska -- when to go up or stay in?