Last year my Lady Wife and I decided that it would be nice to take the Celebrity Summit RT from Bayonne to Quebec to see the Fall foliage, etc.
The price was reasonable. The itinerary was nice.
I made a note last year to check availability for Sept, 2017 around April of 2016.
Out of curiosity, I went to the Celebrity website yesterday.
I got the last aft cabin for 09/24/2017.
Sometimes it's necessary to make plans well in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 3 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 4 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 5 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 6 Pirates!
- 7 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Viking changes itinerary
- 10 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 11 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 12 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 13 Murder on the High Sea
- 14 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 15 Grand Celebration review
- 16 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 17 Princess - Needs Help!
- 18 Antarctica Adventure
- 19 Roll calls
- 20 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 21 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 22 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 23 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 24 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 25 What to pack for alaska