I checked out this site and noticed there is such a difference in their cruise prices (cheaper!) They quote their "our starting price" Once you start the booking process does the price drastically go up? How can they quote prices so much lower than the cruise co.'s own websites?
I absolutely need a wheelchair accessible cabin. Will they guarantee this?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 aol 1800:681:7208 password recovery CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 3 Small Ship Alaska
- 4 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 5 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 6 Pre-cruise hotel
- 7 Amadeus river cruise
- 8 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 9 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 12 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 13 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 14 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 15 Caribbean Update
- 16 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 17 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 18 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 20 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 21 river cruises what do you love
- 22 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 23 NYC Tour before cruise
- 24 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 25 port excursion recommendations