I checked out this site and noticed there is such a difference in their cruise prices (cheaper!) They quote their "our starting price" Once you start the booking process does the price drastically go up? How can they quote prices so much lower than the cruise co.'s own websites?
I absolutely need a wheelchair accessible cabin. Will they guarantee this?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale
- 2 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 3 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 6 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 7 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 8 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 9 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Celebrity Solstice
- 11 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 12 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 15 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 16 Cruising Hacks
- 17 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 18 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 19 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 20 Disembarking with HAL
- 21 norwegian cruise line
- 22 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 23 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 24 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 25 Southbound Alaska on Holland America