I checked out this site and noticed there is such a difference in their cruise prices (cheaper!) They quote their "our starting price" Once you start the booking process does the price drastically go up? How can they quote prices so much lower than the cruise co.'s own websites?
I absolutely need a wheelchair accessible cabin. Will they guarantee this?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 2 What is the best one day cruise to the Bahamas from Miami
- 3 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 4 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 5 DONE BE LATE
- 6 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 7 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 8 Alaska cruises
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 12 hour wait
- 11 river flow
- 12 Spoiled for life
- 13 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 14 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 15 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 16 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 17 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 18 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 19 Where is member Eschew?
- 20 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 23 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 24 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 25 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya