Taking a cruise out of New Orleans on Norweigan next week. Can anyone tell me the cheapest way to check email or make a call either on the ship or at a port? We have Verizon phones, my son has a data package also and we'll have an air card and laptop for internet. We just want to check in a few times to make sure my elderly parents are doing ok.
Using cellphones and internet in western Carribean
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 2 car rental from Miami Port
- 3 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 4 Sea sickness
- 5 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 6 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 7 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 10 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 11 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 12 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 13 Staterooms
- 14 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 15 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 18 Parking in Miami
- 19 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 20 South Pacific
- 21 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 22 Celebrity Constellation
- 23 Please help with cruise planning.
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap