Am hoping for some help please!
I have a cruise booked but have been given a MUCH lower quote with Cruises-n-more. It's almost final payment date so although they have a $75 cancellation fee it wouldn't really affect me as if I need to cancel after this date I would use my insurance.
Anyways, the quote is $300 less than what I'm paying and my current agent cannot match it so my question is - has anyone any experience with this company?
Have read a few bad reviews but am very tempted!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 2 Dietary requests
- 3 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 4 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 5 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 6 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 7 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 8 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 9 Pirates!
- 10 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Viking changes itinerary
- 13 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 14 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 15 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 16 Murder on the High Sea
- 17 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 18 Grand Celebration review
- 19 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 20 Princess - Needs Help!
- 21 Antarctica Adventure
- 22 Roll calls
- 23 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 25 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions