Am hoping for some help please!
I have a cruise booked but have been given a MUCH lower quote with Cruises-n-more. It's almost final payment date so although they have a $75 cancellation fee it wouldn't really affect me as if I need to cancel after this date I would use my insurance.
Anyways, the quote is $300 less than what I'm paying and my current agent cannot match it so my question is - has anyone any experience with this company?
Have read a few bad reviews but am very tempted!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 2 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 5 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 6 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 7 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 8 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 9 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 10 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 11 Repositioning Cruise
- 12 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 13 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 14 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 15 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 16 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 17 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 18 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 19 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 20 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 21 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 22 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 23 Azamara OR Oceania...Rome to Venice
- 24 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic