Am hoping for some help please!
I have a cruise booked but have been given a MUCH lower quote with Cruises-n-more. It's almost final payment date so although they have a $75 cancellation fee it wouldn't really affect me as if I need to cancel after this date I would use my insurance.
Anyways, the quote is $300 less than what I'm paying and my current agent cannot match it so my question is - has anyone any experience with this company?
Have read a few bad reviews but am very tempted!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 2 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen
- 3 Alaska in summer
- 4 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 5 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 6 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 7 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 8 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 9 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 10 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 11 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 12 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 13 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 14 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 15 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 16 We finally made up our minds...
- 17 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 18 Time For An Escape
- 19 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 20 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 21 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 22 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 23 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 24 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
- 25 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??