Am hoping for some help please!
I have a cruise booked but have been given a MUCH lower quote with Cruises-n-more. It's almost final payment date so although they have a $75 cancellation fee it wouldn't really affect me as if I need to cancel after this date I would use my insurance.
Anyways, the quote is $300 less than what I'm paying and my current agent cannot match it so my question is - has anyone any experience with this company?
Have read a few bad reviews but am very tempted!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Door Decorations on Cruise
- 2 Medical and Evacuation Insurance for Alaska
- 3 Barcelona to Rome
- 4 Disney Cruises
- 5 1st time cruise!
- 6 Antarctica One Ocean Expeditions Cruise Canccellation
- 7 St Petersburg - guide vs visa
- 8 Having second thoughts about a Mediterranean cruise end of Oct/first of Nov
- 9 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 10 alaska cruise
- 11 Cruising from Baltimore
- 12 Luxury European Cruise with Teens
- 13 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Oceania: Never again
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 20 Sacramento/No Calif GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 21 Silversea Silver Wind
- 22 Trying to decide cruise wardrobe for late fall Mediterranean
- 23 Celebrity Equinox-Cartagena
- 24 Family First Timers
- 25 Santorini excursions