Am hoping for some help please!
I have a cruise booked but have been given a MUCH lower quote with Cruises-n-more. It's almost final payment date so although they have a $75 cancellation fee it wouldn't really affect me as if I need to cancel after this date I would use my insurance.
Anyways, the quote is $300 less than what I'm paying and my current agent cannot match it so my question is - has anyone any experience with this company?
Have read a few bad reviews but am very tempted!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 2 tips for first cruisers
- 3 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 4 British Passport Validity
- 5 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Cruising New Zealand?
- 8 Alaskan cruise
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Excursion Shore
- 11 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 12 Time in ports?
- 13 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 14 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 15 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 16 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 17 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 18 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 19 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 20 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 21 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 22 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 23 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 24 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare