Am hoping for some help please!
I have a cruise booked but have been given a MUCH lower quote with Cruises-n-more. It's almost final payment date so although they have a $75 cancellation fee it wouldn't really affect me as if I need to cancel after this date I would use my insurance.
Anyways, the quote is $300 less than what I'm paying and my current agent cannot match it so my question is - has anyone any experience with this company?
Have read a few bad reviews but am very tempted!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 DONE BE LATE
- 2 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 3 What is the best one day cruise to the Bahamas from Miami
- 4 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 5 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 6 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 7 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 8 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 9 Alaska cruises
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 12 hour wait
- 12 river flow
- 13 Spoiled for life
- 14 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 15 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 16 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 17 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 18 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 19 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 20 Where is member Eschew?
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 23 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 24 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 25 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya