I am a single female in my mid-twenties planning on booking the Castles Along the Rhine river cruise this upcoming November.
I am wondering what is the average age on these types of cruises? I plan to take advantage of their single travelers discount (supplemental waiver fee), but I fear that average age might be closer to the late 30s or more.
I would prefer to receive feedback from those who have taken UniWorld River Cruises in the past. Has anyone taken this specific cruise before? Any advise would be appreciated!
Thank you for your help help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/provixn-aka-provixin/
- 2 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 3 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 4 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 5 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 6 river cruises what do you love
- 7 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 8 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 9 NYC Tour before cruise
- 10 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 11 Pre-cruise hotel
- 12 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 13 port excursion recommendations
- 14 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 15 Caribbean in 17/18
- 16 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 17 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 18 Dietary requests
- 19 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 20 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 21 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 22 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 23 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 24 Pirates!
- 25 Looking for Arctic cruise deals