I am a single female in my mid-twenties planning on booking the Castles Along the Rhine river cruise this upcoming November.
I am wondering what is the average age on these types of cruises? I plan to take advantage of their single travelers discount (supplemental waiver fee), but I fear that average age might be closer to the late 30s or more.
I would prefer to receive feedback from those who have taken UniWorld River Cruises in the past. Has anyone taken this specific cruise before? Any advise would be appreciated!
Thank you for your help help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 3 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 4 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 5 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 8 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 9 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 10 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 11 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 12 tips on disney cruises
- 13 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 14 Baggage storage before cruise
- 15 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 16 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 17 Quiet in the Forum
- 18 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 19 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 20 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 21 Travel Agent recommendation
- 22 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 23 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 24 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 25 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation