I am a single female in my mid-twenties planning on booking the Castles Along the Rhine river cruise this upcoming November.
I am wondering what is the average age on these types of cruises? I plan to take advantage of their single travelers discount (supplemental waiver fee), but I fear that average age might be closer to the late 30s or more.
I would prefer to receive feedback from those who have taken UniWorld River Cruises in the past. Has anyone taken this specific cruise before? Any advise would be appreciated!
Thank you for your help help!
UniWorld | River Cruise - Castles Along the Rhine
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Steep cruise discounts
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 Back from Epic cruise
- 4 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 5 Staying active on a river cruise
- 6 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 7 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 10 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 11 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 12 Which cruise one to use??
- 13 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 14 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 15 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 16 Formal nights on cruise
- 17 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 18 Cruises for singles
- 19 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 20 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 21 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 22 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Tours in Greece
- 25 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015