I am a single female in my mid-twenties planning on booking the Castles Along the Rhine river cruise this upcoming November.
I am wondering what is the average age on these types of cruises? I plan to take advantage of their single travelers discount (supplemental waiver fee), but I fear that average age might be closer to the late 30s or more.
I would prefer to receive feedback from those who have taken UniWorld River Cruises in the past. Has anyone taken this specific cruise before? Any advise would be appreciated!
Thank you for your help help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions
- 2 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 3 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 4 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 5 Hotel near Alees de L'Oulle
- 6 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 7 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 8 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 9 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 10 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 13 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 14 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 15 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 16 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 17 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 18 Repositioning Cruise
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 21 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 23 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 24 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 25 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!