I am a single female in my mid-twenties planning on booking the Castles Along the Rhine river cruise this upcoming November.
I am wondering what is the average age on these types of cruises? I plan to take advantage of their single travelers discount (supplemental waiver fee), but I fear that average age might be closer to the late 30s or more.
I would prefer to receive feedback from those who have taken UniWorld River Cruises in the past. Has anyone taken this specific cruise before? Any advise would be appreciated!
Thank you for your help help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 UNITED : WINDSTREAM Mail TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 mail b*g
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 4 Tauck River Cruises
- 5 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 6 Celebrity Millennium
- 7 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 8 Trip insurance
- 9 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 10 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 11 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 12 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 13 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 14 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 15 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 16 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 17 Alaska Cruise
- 18 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 19 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 20 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 21 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 22 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 23 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 24 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 25 European cruise suggestions?