I am a single female in my mid-twenties planning on booking the Castles Along the Rhine river cruise this upcoming November.
I am wondering what is the average age on these types of cruises? I plan to take advantage of their single travelers discount (supplemental waiver fee), but I fear that average age might be closer to the late 30s or more.
I would prefer to receive feedback from those who have taken UniWorld River Cruises in the past. Has anyone taken this specific cruise before? Any advise would be appreciated!
Thank you for your help help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 2 Holland america oosterdam
- 3 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 4 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 5 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 6 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 7 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 8 Cruises survey
- 9 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 10 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 11 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 12 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 15 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 16 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 17 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 18 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 19 Silversea the BEST
- 20 Hats off to Viking
- 21 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company
- 22 Gate 1 Cruise on Luftner’s Amadeus Silver – Substituted Bus Tour
- 23 Balcony on cheap cruise versus inside on more expensive cruise
- 24 Formal nights on cruise
- 25 Cabo, La Paz, Loreto, Puerto Vallarta tour operators?