I am a single female in my mid-twenties planning on booking the Castles Along the Rhine river cruise this upcoming November.
I am wondering what is the average age on these types of cruises? I plan to take advantage of their single travelers discount (supplemental waiver fee), but I fear that average age might be closer to the late 30s or more.
I would prefer to receive feedback from those who have taken UniWorld River Cruises in the past. Has anyone taken this specific cruise before? Any advise would be appreciated!
Thank you for your help help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Rome
- 2 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 3 Medical and Evacuation Insurance for Alaska
- 4 Disney Cruises
- 5 1st time cruise!
- 6 Antarctica One Ocean Expeditions Cruise Canccellation
- 7 St Petersburg - guide vs visa
- 8 Having second thoughts about a Mediterranean cruise end of Oct/first of Nov
- 9 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 10 alaska cruise
- 11 Cruising from Baltimore
- 12 Luxury European Cruise with Teens
- 13 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Oceania: Never again
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 20 Sacramento/No Calif GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 21 Silversea Silver Wind
- 22 Trying to decide cruise wardrobe for late fall Mediterranean
- 23 Celebrity Equinox-Cartagena
- 24 Family First Timers
- 25 Santorini excursions