Has anyone taken Uniworld's Portugal, Spain & the Douro River Valley cruise? If so, what was the appropriate dinner attire (for women)? Any other comments regarding the cruise would be most welcome.
Uniworld Douro River Cruise question
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 2 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 3 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 4 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 5 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 6 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 7 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 8 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 9 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 10 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 11 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 12 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 13 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 14 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 15 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 18 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 19 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 20 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 21 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 22 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 23 post-cruise help in Miami
- 24 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas
- 25 How much money do waiters make?