My husband and I are considering a trip to Bermuda sometime in late June, early July. We are in our early 30's and I am pregnant with our first child. We have never been on a cruise before and are considering cruising to Bermuda. We don't want to be go for 7 nights, so we were thinking about the 5 night cruises. Does anyone have any recommendations on a specific cruise line? We are looking for entertainment/fun things to do on the ship, but also want it to be relaxing. And since we are only thinking a 5 day trip - should we just fly? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!
Trip to Bermuda from NY: Fly or Cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise
- 2 Alaska in summer
- 3 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 4 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 5 Veendam vs. Summit
- 6 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 9 1 night in Denali
- 10 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 11 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 12 Antarctica Cruise
- 13 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 16 Cruise worries
- 17 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 20 An Introduction to new member
- 21 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 22 Sunday in Livorno
- 23 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 24 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old