My husband and I are considering a trip to Bermuda sometime in late June, early July. We are in our early 30's and I am pregnant with our first child. We have never been on a cruise before and are considering cruising to Bermuda. We don't want to be go for 7 nights, so we were thinking about the 5 night cruises. Does anyone have any recommendations on a specific cruise line? We are looking for entertainment/fun things to do on the ship, but also want it to be relaxing. And since we are only thinking a 5 day trip - should we just fly? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!
Trip to Bermuda from NY: Fly or Cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 2 Cruise Experience Interview
- 3 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 4 regent navigator showers
- 5 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 6 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Steep cruise discounts
- 12 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 13 Staying active on a river cruise
- 14 Back from Epic cruise
- 15 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 16 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 17 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 20 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 21 Which cruise one to use??
- 22 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 23 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 24 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 25 Formal nights on cruise