My husband and I are considering a trip to Bermuda sometime in late June, early July. We are in our early 30's and I am pregnant with our first child. We have never been on a cruise before and are considering cruising to Bermuda. We don't want to be go for 7 nights, so we were thinking about the 5 night cruises. Does anyone have any recommendations on a specific cruise line? We are looking for entertainment/fun things to do on the ship, but also want it to be relaxing. And since we are only thinking a 5 day trip - should we just fly? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!
Trip to Bermuda from NY: Fly or Cruise?
- 1 Azamara cruises
- 2 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 3 Cruising?
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 6 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 7 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 8 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 9 Florida Bus
- 10 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 11 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 12 Please help with Ketchikan
- 13 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 14 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 15 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 16 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 17 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 20 Cruising to Iceland
- 21 San Diego Zoo
- 22 excursions with outside vendors
- 23 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 24 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 25 Best Western Condado v. Sheraton Old San Juan PR