My husband and I are considering a trip to Bermuda sometime in late June, early July. We are in our early 30's and I am pregnant with our first child. We have never been on a cruise before and are considering cruising to Bermuda. We don't want to be go for 7 nights, so we were thinking about the 5 night cruises. Does anyone have any recommendations on a specific cruise line? We are looking for entertainment/fun things to do on the ship, but also want it to be relaxing. And since we are only thinking a 5 day trip - should we just fly? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!
Trip to Bermuda from NY: Fly or Cruise?
- 1 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 2 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 3 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 4 World cruise?
- 5 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 6 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 7 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 8 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 9 quick lunch in Paris
- 10 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 11 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 12 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 13 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 14 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 15 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 16 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 17 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 18 Cayos Cochinos
- 19 California Coastal Cruise
- 20 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 21 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 22 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 23 Grand Turk
- 24 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 25 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)