First of all, you are going to love Peru and the Peruvians, they are the best part of the trip! I travelled to Peru in Nov with Lost World Adventures. They did a wonderful job of providing guides. I speak Spanish relatively well and am past the age anyone might find attractive (unless heavily under the influence) but I would not have felt comfortable alone. There is a significant presence of armed guards and police everywhere. I would recommend contacting Lost World and hooking up with one of their trips. Denise handled all my arrangements and she is very well informed about Peru. Go see Machu Picchu now, before the tourists love it to death!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 Cruise the North West Passage
- 3 Cruising New Zealand?
- 4 Smaller ship recommendations for Greek Islands
- 5 Trip Report: Alaska Cruise on a Budget, Local Eating / Shopping in Port
- 6 tips for first cruisers
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 9 British Passport Validity
- 10 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 11 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 12 European River Cruises - strategy
- 13 Alaskan cruise
- 14 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 15 Excursion Shore
- 16 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 17 Time in ports?
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 20 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 21 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 22 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 23 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 24 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 25 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista