First of all, you are going to love Peru and the Peruvians, they are the best part of the trip! I travelled to Peru in Nov with Lost World Adventures. They did a wonderful job of providing guides. I speak Spanish relatively well and am past the age anyone might find attractive (unless heavily under the influence) but I would not have felt comfortable alone. There is a significant presence of armed guards and police everywhere. I would recommend contacting Lost World and hooking up with one of their trips. Denise handled all my arrangements and she is very well informed about Peru. Go see Machu Picchu now, before the tourists love it to death!
Traveled to Antarctica?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome