First of all, you are going to love Peru and the Peruvians, they are the best part of the trip! I travelled to Peru in Nov with Lost World Adventures. They did a wonderful job of providing guides. I speak Spanish relatively well and am past the age anyone might find attractive (unless heavily under the influence) but I would not have felt comfortable alone. There is a significant presence of armed guards and police everywhere. I would recommend contacting Lost World and hooking up with one of their trips. Denise handled all my arrangements and she is very well informed about Peru. Go see Machu Picchu now, before the tourists love it to death!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 4 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 5 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 6 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 7 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 8 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 9 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 10 Repositioning Cruise
- 11 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 12 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 13 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 14 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 15 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 16 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 17 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 18 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 19 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 20 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 21 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 22 Azamara OR Oceania...Rome to Venice
- 23 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 24 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 25 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo