First of all, you are going to love Peru and the Peruvians, they are the best part of the trip! I travelled to Peru in Nov with Lost World Adventures. They did a wonderful job of providing guides. I speak Spanish relatively well and am past the age anyone might find attractive (unless heavily under the influence) but I would not have felt comfortable alone. There is a significant presence of armed guards and police everywhere. I would recommend contacting Lost World and hooking up with one of their trips. Denise handled all my arrangements and she is very well informed about Peru. Go see Machu Picchu now, before the tourists love it to death!
Traveled to Antarctica?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 2 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 3 Jones Act
- 4 Cruise Experience Interview
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 7 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 8 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 9 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 10 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 13 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 14 river cruise cabins
- 15 Cape Horn Cruise
- 16 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 17 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 18 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 19 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 23 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 24 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 25 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014