First of all, you are going to love Peru and the Peruvians, they are the best part of the trip! I travelled to Peru in Nov with Lost World Adventures. They did a wonderful job of providing guides. I speak Spanish relatively well and am past the age anyone might find attractive (unless heavily under the influence) but I would not have felt comfortable alone. There is a significant presence of armed guards and police everywhere. I would recommend contacting Lost World and hooking up with one of their trips. Denise handled all my arrangements and she is very well informed about Peru. Go see Machu Picchu now, before the tourists love it to death!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Westminster Classic Tours??
- 2 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 3 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 4 Miami Cruise Port Parking Recommendations
- 5 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 6 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 7 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 8 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 9 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 10 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 11 What to pack South America
- 12 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 13 Cruisewear on Princess
- 14 Cruise facts
- 15 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 16 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 17 Quiet in the Forum
- 18 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 21 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 22 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 23 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 24 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 25 inoculations