First of all, you are going to love Peru and the Peruvians, they are the best part of the trip! I travelled to Peru in Nov with Lost World Adventures. They did a wonderful job of providing guides. I speak Spanish relatively well and am past the age anyone might find attractive (unless heavily under the influence) but I would not have felt comfortable alone. There is a significant presence of armed guards and police everywhere. I would recommend contacting Lost World and hooking up with one of their trips. Denise handled all my arrangements and she is very well informed about Peru. Go see Machu Picchu now, before the tourists love it to death!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 4 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 5 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 8 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 9 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 10 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 11 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 12 tips on disney cruises
- 13 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 14 Baggage storage before cruise
- 15 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 16 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 17 Quiet in the Forum
- 18 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 19 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 20 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 21 Travel Agent recommendation
- 22 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 23 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 24 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 25 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation