First of all, you are going to love Peru and the Peruvians, they are the best part of the trip! I travelled to Peru in Nov with Lost World Adventures. They did a wonderful job of providing guides. I speak Spanish relatively well and am past the age anyone might find attractive (unless heavily under the influence) but I would not have felt comfortable alone. There is a significant presence of armed guards and police everywhere. I would recommend contacting Lost World and hooking up with one of their trips. Denise handled all my arrangements and she is very well informed about Peru. Go see Machu Picchu now, before the tourists love it to death!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 온라인신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 온라인릴 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Antarctica Adventure
- 4 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 5 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 6 Short luxury cruise
- 7 Roll calls
- 8 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 9 Princess - Needs Help!
- 10 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 11 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 12 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 13 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 14 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 15 What to pack for alaska
- 16 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Grand Celebration review
- 19 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 20 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 21 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 22 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 23 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 24 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 25 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America