First of all, you are going to love Peru and the Peruvians, they are the best part of the trip! I travelled to Peru in Nov with Lost World Adventures. They did a wonderful job of providing guides. I speak Spanish relatively well and am past the age anyone might find attractive (unless heavily under the influence) but I would not have felt comfortable alone. There is a significant presence of armed guards and police everywhere. I would recommend contacting Lost World and hooking up with one of their trips. Denise handled all my arrangements and she is very well informed about Peru. Go see Machu Picchu now, before the tourists love it to death!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 2 Quiet in the Forum
- 3 inoculations
- 4 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 5 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 6 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 7 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 8 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 9 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 10 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 11 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 14 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 15 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 16 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 17 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 18 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 19 Formal nights
- 20 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 21 Cruise the North West Passage
- 22 European River Cruises - strategy
- 23 Costa shore excursions
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017