We are taking a transatlantic cruise which ends in Venice. We will be spending 3 extra nights there and then traveling by train to Florence. Does anyone have information on getting to our small hotel in the San Marco area? After 20 days at sea we will have heavy luggage. We are interested in a water taxi which will take us right to the door, if we can obtain one and it isn't too cost prohibitive. Then we need to get to the train station. Do we need to have reservations for the train? Do we need to buy tickets before we leave home? Thanks for any assistance.
Transportation in and from Venice
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Tours in Greece
- 2 Azamara Excursions
- 3 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 6 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 7 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 8 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 9 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 10 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 13 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 14 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 15 TAMPA HOTEL
- 16 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 17 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 23 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 24 Jones Act
- 25 Cruise Experience Interview