We are taking a transatlantic cruise which ends in Venice. We will be spending 3 extra nights there and then traveling by train to Florence. Does anyone have information on getting to our small hotel in the San Marco area? After 20 days at sea we will have heavy luggage. We are interested in a water taxi which will take us right to the door, if we can obtain one and it isn't too cost prohibitive. Then we need to get to the train station. Do we need to have reservations for the train? Do we need to buy tickets before we leave home? Thanks for any assistance.
Transportation in and from Venice
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise port to ferry in Haines, AK
- 2 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 3 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 4 Cruise room options for three people
- 5 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 6 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 7 Majesty of the Seas
- 8 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 9 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 12 Taking alcohol on board.
- 13 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 14 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 15 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 16 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 17 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 18 MIA to dock
- 19 Big ship or small ship?
- 20 Alaska in June
- 21 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 22 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 23 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 24 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 25 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??