We are taking a transatlantic cruise which ends in Venice. We will be spending 3 extra nights there and then traveling by train to Florence. Does anyone have information on getting to our small hotel in the San Marco area? After 20 days at sea we will have heavy luggage. We are interested in a water taxi which will take us right to the door, if we can obtain one and it isn't too cost prohibitive. Then we need to get to the train station. Do we need to have reservations for the train? Do we need to buy tickets before we leave home? Thanks for any assistance.
Transportation in and from Venice
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 2 Steep cruise discounts
- 3 regent navigator showers
- 4 Back from Epic cruise
- 5 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 6 Staying active on a river cruise
- 7 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 8 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 11 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 Which cruise one to use??
- 14 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 17 Formal nights on cruise
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Cruises for singles
- 20 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 21 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 22 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 23 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Tours in Greece