We are taking a transatlantic cruise which ends in Venice. We will be spending 3 extra nights there and then traveling by train to Florence. Does anyone have information on getting to our small hotel in the San Marco area? After 20 days at sea we will have heavy luggage. We are interested in a water taxi which will take us right to the door, if we can obtain one and it isn't too cost prohibitive. Then we need to get to the train station. Do we need to have reservations for the train? Do we need to buy tickets before we leave home? Thanks for any assistance.
Transportation in and from Venice
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 3 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 4 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 8 Norwegian Dawn
- 9 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 10 Alaska Cruise
- 11 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 12 Assult on Golden Princess
- 13 Alaska in summer
- 14 Veendam vs. Summit
- 15 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 16 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 17 1 night in Denali
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Antarctica Cruise
- 20 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 21 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 22 Cruise worries
- 23 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess