We are taking a transatlantic cruise which ends in Venice. We will be spending 3 extra nights there and then traveling by train to Florence. Does anyone have information on getting to our small hotel in the San Marco area? After 20 days at sea we will have heavy luggage. We are interested in a water taxi which will take us right to the door, if we can obtain one and it isn't too cost prohibitive. Then we need to get to the train station. Do we need to have reservations for the train? Do we need to buy tickets before we leave home? Thanks for any assistance.
Transportation in and from Venice
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 2 Holland America supports mass slaughter of whales in the Faroes!
- 3 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 4 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 5 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 6 river cruise cabins
- 7 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 10 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 11 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 12 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 13 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 16 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 17 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 18 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 19 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 20 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 21 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 22 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 23 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 24 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 25 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!