We are taking a transatlantic cruise which ends in Venice. We will be spending 3 extra nights there and then traveling by train to Florence. Does anyone have information on getting to our small hotel in the San Marco area? After 20 days at sea we will have heavy luggage. We are interested in a water taxi which will take us right to the door, if we can obtain one and it isn't too cost prohibitive. Then we need to get to the train station. Do we need to have reservations for the train? Do we need to buy tickets before we leave home? Thanks for any assistance.
Transportation in and from Venice
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 2 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 3 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 4 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 5 Cruises to Alaska
- 6 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 7 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 12 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 13 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 14 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 15 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 16 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 17 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 20 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 21 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 22 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 24 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 25 post-cruise help in Miami