We are taking a transatlantic cruise which ends in Venice. We will be spending 3 extra nights there and then traveling by train to Florence. Does anyone have information on getting to our small hotel in the San Marco area? After 20 days at sea we will have heavy luggage. We are interested in a water taxi which will take us right to the door, if we can obtain one and it isn't too cost prohibitive. Then we need to get to the train station. Do we need to have reservations for the train? Do we need to buy tickets before we leave home? Thanks for any assistance.
Transportation in and from Venice
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 2 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 3 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 4 Sea sickness
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 car rental from Miami Port
- 7 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 8 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 9 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 10 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 11 Alaska
- 12 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 13 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 14 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 15 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 16 Staterooms
- 17 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 18 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 19 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 20 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 21 Parking in Miami
- 22 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 23 South Pacific
- 24 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 25 Celebrity Constellation