We are taking a transatlantic cruise which ends in Venice. We will be spending 3 extra nights there and then traveling by train to Florence. Does anyone have information on getting to our small hotel in the San Marco area? After 20 days at sea we will have heavy luggage. We are interested in a water taxi which will take us right to the door, if we can obtain one and it isn't too cost prohibitive. Then we need to get to the train station. Do we need to have reservations for the train? Do we need to buy tickets before we leave home? Thanks for any assistance.
Transportation in and from Venice
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise Experience Interview
- 2 Jones Act
- 3 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 6 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 7 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 8 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 11 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 12 river cruise cabins
- 13 Cape Horn Cruise
- 14 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 15 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 16 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 17 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 21 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 22 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 24 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 25 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?