We are taking the Tahitian cruise with Oceania on the Marina ship. Oceania offers transportation to the ship from ap (maybe 4 or 5 miles but I could be mistaken) at a ridiculous cost. Has anyone done this cruise and is it possible to get a taxi or even share a taxi/van from the ap to the ship? Oceania charges a fee of over $400 for the roundtrip. We asked why so much and they told us taxis are expensive!
Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 2 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 3 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 4 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 5 regent navigator showers
- 6 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 7 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 8 Steep cruise discounts
- 9 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 10 Staying active on a river cruise
- 11 Back from Epic cruise
- 12 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 13 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 14 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 17 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 18 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 19 Which cruise one to use??
- 20 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 21 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 22 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 23 Formal nights on cruise
- 24 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 25 Cruises for singles