We are taking the Tahitian cruise with Oceania on the Marina ship. Oceania offers transportation to the ship from ap (maybe 4 or 5 miles but I could be mistaken) at a ridiculous cost. Has anyone done this cruise and is it possible to get a taxi or even share a taxi/van from the ap to the ship? Oceania charges a fee of over $400 for the roundtrip. We asked why so much and they told us taxis are expensive!
Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 2 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 3 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 4 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 5 Formal nights on cruise
- 6 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 7 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 8 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 9 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 10 TAMPA HOTEL
- 11 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 12 Azamara Excursions
- 13 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 17 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 18 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 21 Jones Act
- 22 Cruise Experience Interview
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner