I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/nitro-mxs/
- 2 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 3 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 4 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 5 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 6 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 7 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 8 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 9 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 10 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 11 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 12 Bucket List
- 13 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 14 European River Cruises - strategy
- 15 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 16 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 17 tips on disney cruises
- 18 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 19 Baggage storage before cruise
- 20 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 21 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 22 Quiet in the Forum
- 23 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 24 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 25 Dry bag solution for Antarctica