I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 EXCITING 4 DAY CRUISE
- 2 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 3 Spoiled for life
- 4 Santorini excursions
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 7 Barcelona to Rome
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 Currency for multiple countries
- 10 Oceania Overbooking
- 11 2 NIght PreCruise
- 12 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 13 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 14 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 15 Late arrival for checking-in
- 16 Dubronovik
- 17 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 18 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 19 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 20 alaska cruise
- 21 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 23 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 24 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 25 45 minutes taxi from Stockholn to Nynashamn?