I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 0nline : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 3 Celebrity Millennium
- 4 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Trip insurance
- 7 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 8 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 9 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 10 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 11 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 12 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 13 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 14 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 17 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 18 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 19 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 20 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 21 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 22 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 23 European cruise suggestions?
- 24 Going!
- 25 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer