I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 2 European cruise suggestions?
- 3 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 4 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 5 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Going!
- 8 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 9 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 10 Viking cruise in early October
- 11 Trip insurance
- 12 Husband is a green card holder
- 13 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 15 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 16 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 17 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 18 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 19 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 20 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 21 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 22 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 23 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 24 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 25 MSC splendida