I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Transportation -- Fort Lauderdale to Miami cruise port
- 1 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 2 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 3 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 4 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 5 quick lunch in Paris
- 6 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 7 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 8 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 9 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 10 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 11 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 12 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 13 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 14 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 15 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 16 Cayos Cochinos
- 17 California Coastal Cruise
- 18 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 19 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 20 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 21 Grand Turk
- 22 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 23 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 24 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 25 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip