I am trying to find transatlantic cruises for November/December 2012. So far, I can only find the Queen Mary from Cunard. Is this too late for repositioning cruises from the other cruise lines?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska in summer
- 2 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 3 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 4 Veendam vs. Summit
- 5 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 8 1 night in Denali
- 9 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 10 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 11 Antarctica Cruise
- 12 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 13 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 14 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 15 Cruise worries
- 16 Alaska Cruise
- 17 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 20 An Introduction to new member
- 21 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 22 Sunday in Livorno
- 23 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 24 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old