I'll be in Toulon for 1 day in November via RCL Navigator of the Seas. I would like to use the Mont-Faron Cable.
Does anyone know how to get from the port to the cable car using public transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Silversea the BEST
- 2 Silver Wind - Up To The Silverseas Standard?
- 3 Orient Beach-non ship excursion
- 4 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 5 Fall foliage cruise
- 6 Panama Canal
- 7 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 8 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 9 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 10 Private guide Belize City
- 11 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 12 low river levels
- 13 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 14 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 15 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 16 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 17 Port Canaveral
- 18 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 19 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 20 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 21 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 22 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 25 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report