we are sailing on the Ruby Princess-3 adults, 3 children-2 cabins. Out cruise automatically adds the gratuity to our bill. I have been told to opt out of this and tip individuals as we see fit. I am not an expert cruisers. Please give me your opinions on this option. What are the advantages or disadvantages? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Taking alcohol on board.
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 4 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 5 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 6 Transfer Costs Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral
- 7 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 8 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 9 MIA to dock
- 10 Big ship or small ship?
- 11 Alaska in June
- 12 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 13 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 14 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 15 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 16 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 17 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 18 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 19 Assult on Golden Princess
- 20 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 21 Ultimate beverage package
- 22 Majesty of the Seas
- 23 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 24 A Fun Victory Escape
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Caribbean - Small Details Questions