If a cruise lists for example "8:00 am - 5:00 pm" as time in a port do you actually get that much time off of the boat? I just read something about being back on board two hours before sailing and taking two hours to disembark. Is that accounted for in this time? Thanks.
Time available in port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Can anyone suggest the parking areas near tampa cruise?
- 2 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 3 Norovirus
- 4 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 5 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 6 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 7 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 8 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 9 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 10 Will we like European river cruises?
- 11 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 12 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 13 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 14 An Epic Adventure
- 15 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 16 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 17 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 18 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 19 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 20 queen mary question
- 21 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 22 Back from Epic cruise
- 23 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 24 Cozumel excursions
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10