If a cruise lists for example "8:00 am - 5:00 pm" as time in a port do you actually get that much time off of the boat? I just read something about being back on board two hours before sailing and taking two hours to disembark. Is that accounted for in this time? Thanks.
Time available in port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 2 Alaska
- 3 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 4 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 5 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 6 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 7 Staterooms
- 8 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 9 Sea sickness
- 10 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 11 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 12 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 13 Parking in Miami
- 14 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 15 South Pacific
- 16 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 17 Celebrity Constellation
- 18 Please help with cruise planning.
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Be careful out there ...
- 22 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 23 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 24 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 25 Buffet in Ruby Princess