If a cruise lists for example "8:00 am - 5:00 pm" as time in a port do you actually get that much time off of the boat? I just read something about being back on board two hours before sailing and taking two hours to disembark. Is that accounted for in this time? Thanks.
Time available in port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 3 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 4 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 5 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 6 Alaska
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 10 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises