We just returned from a two week Atlantic Crossing on the Windsurt. As usual, it was 'primo'..they have fixed the problems they experienced, mostly due to 'aging' and we thought it was so beautiful/ They had the sails up quite a bit, the chairs, dining room ambience, staff and menu's were all fine, lots of choices, hot soup around 4 p.m., a bit of entertainment, nice bed, all very clean and staff very responsive. Just thought I'd post for anyone who is indecisive about which hip to to cruise with.
The Windsurf is 'top drawer", we think
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 3 Pavlus Travel
- 4 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 5 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 6 Legend of the Seas
- 7 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 8 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 9 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 10 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 11 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 12 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 13 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 14 Alaska
- 15 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 16 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 17 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 20 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 21 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 22 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 23 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 24 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 25 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way