I am a student and doing a homework about the major positive features of the world's most successful cruise terminals.
So as a passenger or cruise operator, which cruise terminals you think they are satisfactory? Why you think they are good?
Thanks for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 2 British Passport Validity
- 3 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 4 European River Cruises - strategy
- 5 Cruising New Zealand?
- 6 tips for first cruisers
- 7 Alaskan cruise
- 8 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 9 Excursion Shore
- 10 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 11 Time in ports?
- 12 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 13 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 14 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 17 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 18 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 19 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 20 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 21 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 22 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 23 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 24 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare