I am a student and doing a homework about the major positive features of the world's most successful cruise terminals.
So as a passenger or cruise operator, which cruise terminals you think they are satisfactory? Why you think they are good?
Thanks for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 2 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 3 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 4 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 5 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 6 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 7 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 8 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 9 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 10 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 11 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 12 MSC splendida
- 13 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 14 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 15 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 16 Trip insurance
- 17 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 18 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 19 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 20 Shore excursions
- 21 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 22 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 23 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 24 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 25 My first river cruise 12-2017