We are sailing on the Century from Fort Laud. to Barcelona on April 16th. We really wonder what to expect from the weather, especially in Portgual and Spain this time of year. Any other input is always appreciated regarding the ship or T/A sailing. Thanks so much. Lynnie G.
Temps on Transatlantic cruise in mid April
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 2 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 3 Greece Italy Cruise
- 4 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 5 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 6 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 7 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 8 Cruise room options for three people
- 9 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 10 Tauck Danube cruise
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 13 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 14 New charge on NCL
- 15 returning rental car in Southampton
- 16 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 17 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 18 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 21 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 22 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 23 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 24 Assult on Golden Princess
- 25 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...