We are considering Regent for a June '10 cruise with our family, including 20 and 14 year old boys. Although these boys will probably not take part in any teen activities, is Regent as desirable for their age range, as Princess or Holland America, which we have been on with them before?
Teens on Regent
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 2 Staying active on a river cruise
- 3 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 4 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 8 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 9 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 10 Which cruise one to use??
- 11 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 12 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 13 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 14 Formal nights on cruise
- 15 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 16 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 17 Cruises for singles
- 18 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 19 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 20 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 21 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 22 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 23 Tours in Greece
- 24 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 25 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean