We are considering Regent for a June '10 cruise with our family, including 20 and 14 year old boys. Although these boys will probably not take part in any teen activities, is Regent as desirable for their age range, as Princess or Holland America, which we have been on with them before?
Teens on Regent
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 2 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 3 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 4 Alaska
- 5 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 6 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 7 Staterooms
- 8 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 9 Sea sickness
- 10 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 11 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 12 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 13 Parking in Miami
- 14 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 15 South Pacific
- 16 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 17 Celebrity Constellation
- 18 Please help with cruise planning.
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Be careful out there ...
- 22 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 23 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 24 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 25 Buffet in Ruby Princess