We are thinking of taking a RSSC in Tahiti on the PG. We would be first time cruisers. I have read through the posts, but all are pretty old posts. Any thoughts on this cruise, the ship (cabins), the tours, food, etc.? I will post on Tahiti forum as well. Again, we are first time cruisers. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 2 Alaska
- 3 car rental from Miami Port
- 4 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 5 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 6 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 7 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 8 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 9 Staterooms
- 10 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 11 Sea sickness
- 12 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 13 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 14 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 15 Parking in Miami
- 16 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 17 South Pacific
- 18 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 19 Celebrity Constellation
- 20 Please help with cruise planning.
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 23 Be careful out there ...
- 24 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 25 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece