We are taking a TransAtlantic cruise from San Juan to Lisbon in April (can't wait!). We are looking at renting an apartment for three days after we arrive in Lisbon and we have found what looks like a nice place. However, it could be that we can't get into the apartment until 3:00 pm. We are askiing the apartment owner for some help, but in the meantime, does anyone know if there is some kind of "left luggage" service at the cruise ship pier in Lisbon?
Thanks and we're getting excited about this marvelous cruise!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Solstice
- 2 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 3 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 4 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 5 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 6 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 8 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 9 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 10 Cruising Hacks
- 11 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 12 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 15 Disembarking with HAL
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 norwegian cruise line
- 18 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 19 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 20 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 21 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 22 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 23 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 24 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 25 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze