We are taking a TransAtlantic cruise from San Juan to Lisbon in April (can't wait!). We are looking at renting an apartment for three days after we arrive in Lisbon and we have found what looks like a nice place. However, it could be that we can't get into the apartment until 3:00 pm. We are askiing the apartment owner for some help, but in the meantime, does anyone know if there is some kind of "left luggage" service at the cruise ship pier in Lisbon?
Thanks and we're getting excited about this marvelous cruise!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 2 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 3 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 4 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 5 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 6 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 7 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 8 Family First Timers
- 9 alaska cruise
- 10 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 11 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 We finally made up our minds...
- 14 Sailing On A Vista
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 17 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 18 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 19 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 20 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 21 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 22 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 23 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 24 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 25 Baltic Cruise in June