We are taking a TransAtlantic cruise from San Juan to Lisbon in April (can't wait!). We are looking at renting an apartment for three days after we arrive in Lisbon and we have found what looks like a nice place. However, it could be that we can't get into the apartment until 3:00 pm. We are askiing the apartment owner for some help, but in the meantime, does anyone know if there is some kind of "left luggage" service at the cruise ship pier in Lisbon?
Thanks and we're getting excited about this marvelous cruise!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://skinreviveidea.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 2 Quiet in the Forum
- 3 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 4 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 5 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 inoculations
- 8 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 9 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 10 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 11 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 12 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 13 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 14 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 17 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 18 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 19 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 20 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 21 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 22 Formal nights
- 23 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 24 Cruise the North West Passage
- 25 European River Cruises - strategy