We are taking a TransAtlantic cruise from San Juan to Lisbon in April (can't wait!). We are looking at renting an apartment for three days after we arrive in Lisbon and we have found what looks like a nice place. However, it could be that we can't get into the apartment until 3:00 pm. We are askiing the apartment owner for some help, but in the meantime, does anyone know if there is some kind of "left luggage" service at the cruise ship pier in Lisbon?
Thanks and we're getting excited about this marvelous cruise!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 2 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 3 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 4 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 5 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 6 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 7 European river cruise
- 8 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 9 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 10 oceania alaska cruise
- 11 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 12 Last minute cruise advice
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 15 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 16 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 17 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 18 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 19 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 20 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 21 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 22 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 September Viking Cruise
- 25 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?