We are taking a TransAtlantic cruise from San Juan to Lisbon in April (can't wait!). We are looking at renting an apartment for three days after we arrive in Lisbon and we have found what looks like a nice place. However, it could be that we can't get into the apartment until 3:00 pm. We are askiing the apartment owner for some help, but in the meantime, does anyone know if there is some kind of "left luggage" service at the cruise ship pier in Lisbon?
Thanks and we're getting excited about this marvelous cruise!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Alaska Cruise
- 4 Going!
- 5 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 6 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 7 Viking cruise in early October
- 8 Trip insurance
- 9 Husband is a green card holder
- 10 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 13 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 14 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 15 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 16 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 17 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 18 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 19 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 20 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 21 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 22 MSC splendida
- 23 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 24 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 25 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego