We are taking a TransAtlantic cruise from San Juan to Lisbon in April (can't wait!). We are looking at renting an apartment for three days after we arrive in Lisbon and we have found what looks like a nice place. However, it could be that we can't get into the apartment until 3:00 pm. We are askiing the apartment owner for some help, but in the meantime, does anyone know if there is some kind of "left luggage" service at the cruise ship pier in Lisbon?
Thanks and we're getting excited about this marvelous cruise!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 2 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 3 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 4 Camera and binoculars
- 5 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 8 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 9 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 10 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 11 Cruise room options for three people
- 12 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 13 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 14 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 15 Dream A Little Dream
- 16 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 17 Singles Cruise Options
- 18 Well that was fast!
- 19 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 20 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 21 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 24 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 25 Are drinks packages worth buying?