We are taking a TransAtlantic cruise from San Juan to Lisbon in April (can't wait!). We are looking at renting an apartment for three days after we arrive in Lisbon and we have found what looks like a nice place. However, it could be that we can't get into the apartment until 3:00 pm. We are askiing the apartment owner for some help, but in the meantime, does anyone know if there is some kind of "left luggage" service at the cruise ship pier in Lisbon?
Thanks and we're getting excited about this marvelous cruise!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 바둑이 바카라 ≪접속주소추천인 : 지퍼 :≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 3 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 4 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 5 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 6 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 7 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 8 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 9 MSC splendida
- 10 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 11 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 12 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 13 Trip insurance
- 14 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 15 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 16 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 17 Shore excursions
- 18 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 19 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 20 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 21 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 22 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 23 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 24 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 25 Hotel near Alees de L'Oulle