We are considering a cruise next yr. which has a two day stop in Alexandria. I have heard that as its a long drive to Cairo some have opted to simply stay in Cairo overnight rather than make the trip twice. I've also heard that Alexandria by itself is very nice. What are the pros and cons about Cairo vs. Alexandria and is it worth it for that overnight stay in Cairo? Thank you. Larry
Stop in Alexandria
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 2 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 3 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 4 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 5 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 6 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 7 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 8 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 9 Cruises to Alaska
- 10 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 11 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 12 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 13 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 14 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 15 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 16 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 17 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 18 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 19 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 20 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 21 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 22 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 23 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 24 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 25 Venice cruise terminal to railway station