we booked our cruise some time ago and were given a cabin no .
Today, I printed out my cruise docs / boarding passes and it now says to be assigned.
It is the weekend here so can not get in touch with my travel agent.
Is this a good sign for an upgrade or an oversight????
Any ideas would be appreciated .
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise the North West Passage
- 2 Cruising New Zealand?
- 3 Smaller ship recommendations for Greek Islands
- 4 Trip Report: Alaska Cruise on a Budget, Local Eating / Shopping in Port
- 5 tips for first cruisers
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 8 British Passport Validity
- 9 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 10 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 11 European River Cruises - strategy
- 12 Alaskan cruise
- 13 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 14 Excursion Shore
- 15 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 16 Time in ports?
- 17 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 18 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 19 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 20 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 21 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 22 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 23 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 24 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 25 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?