We are planning to go transatlantic on the Star this April.
I would appreciate any info re the ship, service, etc.,
This will be our first crossing in 50 yrs! The last time I went was on the QE and Queen Mary...
We've been cruising ever since, but not transatlantic.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Rome
- 2 1st time cruise!
- 3 Medical and Evacuation Insurance for Alaska
- 4 Antarctica One Ocean Expeditions Cruise Canccellation
- 5 St Petersburg - guide vs visa
- 6 Having second thoughts about a Mediterranean cruise end of Oct/first of Nov
- 7 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 8 alaska cruise
- 9 Cruising from Baltimore
- 10 Luxury European Cruise with Teens
- 11 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Oceania: Never again
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 18 Sacramento/No Calif GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 19 Silversea Silver Wind
- 20 Trying to decide cruise wardrobe for late fall Mediterranean
- 21 Celebrity Equinox-Cartagena
- 22 Family First Timers
- 23 Santorini excursions
- 24 Croatian Island Cruise - Options for Couple in early 40s
- 25 Excursion companies outside NCL