We are planning to go transatlantic on the Star this April.
I would appreciate any info re the ship, service, etc.,
This will be our first crossing in 50 yrs! The last time I went was on the QE and Queen Mary...
We've been cruising ever since, but not transatlantic.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Spotlight NOW miniature stature apparently
- 2 Cruisewear on Princess
- 3 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 4 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 5 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 6 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 7 European River Cruises - strategy
- 8 Port Canaveral
- 9 Formal nights
- 10 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 13 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 14 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 15 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 16 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 17 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 18 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 19 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 20 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 21 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 22 Carnival Vista creams dock will exiting port of Messina!
- 23 cheaper to do round trip from Rome (R/T) vs. Rome and Venice (O/W)
- 24 Using Global Entry at Ft. Lauderdale cruise terminal
- 25 quality of m/v artemis