We are planning to go transatlantic on the Star this April.
I would appreciate any info re the ship, service, etc.,
This will be our first crossing in 50 yrs! The last time I went was on the QE and Queen Mary...
We've been cruising ever since, but not transatlantic.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 2 Quiet in the Forum
- 3 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 4 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 7 inoculations
- 8 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 9 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 10 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 11 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 12 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 13 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 14 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 17 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 18 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 19 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 20 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 21 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 22 Formal nights
- 23 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 24 Cruise the North West Passage
- 25 European River Cruises - strategy