I am thinking of going for a cruise with Star Cruise Asia this Summer with a couple of friends, but I don't know much about it. My friends and I are in the 20s, do you think there's enough fun for us?
I would like to know details experience if anybody have been on the cruise before.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 2 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 3 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 4 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 5 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 8 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 9 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 10 Repositioning Cruise
- 11 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 12 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 13 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 14 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 15 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 16 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 17 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 18 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 19 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 20 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 21 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 22 Azamara OR Oceania...Rome to Venice
- 23 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 24 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 25 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo