I am thinking of going for a cruise with Star Cruise Asia this Summer with a couple of friends, but I don't know much about it. My friends and I are in the 20s, do you think there's enough fun for us?
I would like to know details experience if anybody have been on the cruise before.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 2 Cruisewear on Princess
- 3 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 4 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 5 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 6 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 7 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 8 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 9 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 10 European River Cruises - strategy
- 11 Port Canaveral
- 12 Formal nights
- 13 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 16 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 17 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 18 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 21 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 22 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 23 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 24 Carnival Vista creams dock will exiting port of Messina!
- 25 cheaper to do round trip from Rome (R/T) vs. Rome and Venice (O/W)