I am thinking of going for a cruise with Star Cruise Asia this Summer with a couple of friends, but I don't know much about it. My friends and I are in the 20s, do you think there's enough fun for us?
I would like to know details experience if anybody have been on the cruise before.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 CUSTOMER SUPPORT NUMBER 18-00-8416436%$#
- 2 DONE BE LATE
- 3 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 4 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 5 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 6 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Alaska cruises
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 12 hour wait
- 11 river flow
- 12 Spoiled for life
- 13 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 14 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 15 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 16 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 17 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 18 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 19 Where is member Eschew?
- 20 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 23 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 24 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 25 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya