I am thinking of going for a cruise with Star Cruise Asia this Summer with a couple of friends, but I don't know much about it. My friends and I are in the 20s, do you think there's enough fun for us?
I would like to know details experience if anybody have been on the cruise before.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://topenhancementproducts.com/blackcore-edge-max-fake-scam
- 2 What to pack South America
- 3 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 4 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 5 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 6 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 7 Cruisewear on Princess
- 8 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Cruise facts
- 10 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 11 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 12 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 15 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 16 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 17 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 18 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 21 inoculations
- 22 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 23 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed