I am thinking of going for a cruise with Star Cruise Asia this Summer with a couple of friends, but I don't know much about it. My friends and I are in the 20s, do you think there's enough fun for us?
I would like to know details experience if anybody have been on the cruise before.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 4 new england/canada cruise
- 5 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 6 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 7 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 8 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 9 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 10 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 13 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 14 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 15 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 16 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 19 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 20 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 21 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 22 Tauck River Cruises
- 23 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 24 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 25 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?