I've been searching cruise lines and haven't found the sort of itinerary that I'm looking for. That may mean very little, because I have never been on a cruise and other than Fodors, where I visit daily, I'm not on any other boards, nor do I know how best to search for cruises.
My "perfect cruise" would include a Norwegian fjord or two, and St Petersburg, Russia.
My perfect cruise would NOT cost 10K USD for a couple.
So I'm looking for a moderate cruise line, not luxury, and a shortish cruise that would hit a Norwegian fjord and St P.
Is there such a thing?
I've found a ferry from Norway to St. P. but have no idea if the ferry accommodations would be pleasant. I was thinking I could do a short Norway cruise, then tack on a visit to St. P. if I couldn't find an all-in-one trip.
Looking for ideas and feedback is welcome. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 바카라사이트}➚}《 SOK800.ZZ。AM 》}➚}슈퍼카지노
- 2 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 3 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 4 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 5 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 tips on disney cruises
- 9 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 10 Baggage storage before cruise
- 11 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 12 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 15 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 16 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 17 Travel Agent recommendation
- 18 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 19 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 22 Carnival tour to Sayulita?
- 23 Season's Greetings
- 24 RCCL went from great to poor
- 25 Small Group Buenos Aires Open Jan 2017