I've been searching cruise lines and haven't found the sort of itinerary that I'm looking for. That may mean very little, because I have never been on a cruise and other than Fodors, where I visit daily, I'm not on any other boards, nor do I know how best to search for cruises.
My "perfect cruise" would include a Norwegian fjord or two, and St Petersburg, Russia.
My perfect cruise would NOT cost 10K USD for a couple.
So I'm looking for a moderate cruise line, not luxury, and a shortish cruise that would hit a Norwegian fjord and St P.
Is there such a thing?
I've found a ferry from Norway to St. P. but have no idea if the ferry accommodations would be pleasant. I was thinking I could do a short Norway cruise, then tack on a visit to St. P. if I couldn't find an all-in-one trip.
Looking for ideas and feedback is welcome. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 2 Dietary requests
- 3 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 4 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 5 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 6 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 7 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 8 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 9 Pirates!
- 10 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Viking changes itinerary
- 13 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 14 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 15 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 16 Murder on the High Sea
- 17 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 18 Grand Celebration review
- 19 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 20 Princess - Needs Help!
- 21 Antarctica Adventure
- 22 Roll calls
- 23 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 25 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions