I've been searching cruise lines and haven't found the sort of itinerary that I'm looking for. That may mean very little, because I have never been on a cruise and other than Fodors, where I visit daily, I'm not on any other boards, nor do I know how best to search for cruises.
My "perfect cruise" would include a Norwegian fjord or two, and St Petersburg, Russia.
My perfect cruise would NOT cost 10K USD for a couple.
So I'm looking for a moderate cruise line, not luxury, and a shortish cruise that would hit a Norwegian fjord and St P.
Is there such a thing?
I've found a ferry from Norway to St. P. but have no idea if the ferry accommodations would be pleasant. I was thinking I could do a short Norway cruise, then tack on a visit to St. P. if I couldn't find an all-in-one trip.
Looking for ideas and feedback is welcome. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 2 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 3 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 4 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 5 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 6 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 7 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 8 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 9 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 10 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 11 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 12 MSC splendida
- 13 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 14 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 15 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 16 Trip insurance
- 17 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 18 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 19 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 20 Shore excursions
- 21 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 22 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 23 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 24 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 25 My first river cruise 12-2017