I've been searching cruise lines and haven't found the sort of itinerary that I'm looking for. That may mean very little, because I have never been on a cruise and other than Fodors, where I visit daily, I'm not on any other boards, nor do I know how best to search for cruises.
My "perfect cruise" would include a Norwegian fjord or two, and St Petersburg, Russia.
My perfect cruise would NOT cost 10K USD for a couple.
So I'm looking for a moderate cruise line, not luxury, and a shortish cruise that would hit a Norwegian fjord and St P.
Is there such a thing?
I've found a ferry from Norway to St. P. but have no idea if the ferry accommodations would be pleasant. I was thinking I could do a short Norway cruise, then tack on a visit to St. P. if I couldn't find an all-in-one trip.
Looking for ideas and feedback is welcome. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Westminster Classic Tours??
- 2 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 3 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 4 Miami Cruise Port Parking Recommendations
- 5 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 6 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 7 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 8 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 9 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 10 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 11 What to pack South America
- 12 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 13 Cruisewear on Princess
- 14 Cruise facts
- 15 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 16 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 17 Quiet in the Forum
- 18 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 21 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 22 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 23 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 24 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 25 inoculations