I've been searching cruise lines and haven't found the sort of itinerary that I'm looking for. That may mean very little, because I have never been on a cruise and other than Fodors, where I visit daily, I'm not on any other boards, nor do I know how best to search for cruises.
My "perfect cruise" would include a Norwegian fjord or two, and St Petersburg, Russia.
My perfect cruise would NOT cost 10K USD for a couple.
So I'm looking for a moderate cruise line, not luxury, and a shortish cruise that would hit a Norwegian fjord and St P.
Is there such a thing?
I've found a ferry from Norway to St. P. but have no idea if the ferry accommodations would be pleasant. I was thinking I could do a short Norway cruise, then tack on a visit to St. P. if I couldn't find an all-in-one trip.
Looking for ideas and feedback is welcome. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 2 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 3 new england/canada cruise
- 4 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 5 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 8 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 9 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 10 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 11 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 12 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 15 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 16 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 17 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 18 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 19 Tauck River Cruises
- 20 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 21 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 22 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 23 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 24 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise