There are several cruises that stop in St. Petersburg. Most cruises only spend two days or one night in St. Petersburg. There are a few cruises that spend three days or two nights. Having viewed all there is to see in St. Petersburg it seems that you would need at least three days to see most of the high points. Is that a good assessment?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 6 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 7 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam