There are several cruises that stop in St. Petersburg. Most cruises only spend two days or one night in St. Petersburg. There are a few cruises that spend three days or two nights. Having viewed all there is to see in St. Petersburg it seems that you would need at least three days to see most of the high points. Is that a good assessment?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 2 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 5 Formal dress required?
- 6 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 7 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 8 River Cruising
- 9 Assult on Golden Princess
- 10 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 11 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 12 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 13 discount travel agents
- 14 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 Barge cruises in France
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 21 Alaska in summer
- 22 Majesty of the Seas
- 23 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 24 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 25 Cruise room options for three people