Does anyone have any suggestions on a cruise in Western Europe. I'd like to include Spain, Portugal, and possibly France (and others if needed/possible). I will be staying in Germany from late August to mid December, and will get to travel to places like Italy, Greece, etc., however I will most likely not be able to make it as far west as Portugal and most of Spain. Someone also suggested some of Africa, so that could be an option as well. I am looking for a cruise in August 2009. Any suggestions?
Spain, France, Portugal Cruise
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 2 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 3 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 4 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 5 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 6 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 7 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 8 Cruises to Alaska
- 9 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 10 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 11 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 12 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 13 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 14 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 15 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 16 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 17 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 20 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 21 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 22 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 23 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 24 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 25 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal